Thread: Motorola Cliq Help

Motorola Cliq Help

alright so about 2 days ago my phone was able to turn on but it would tweak out and the home page will start like rolling from top to bottom.(the caller button, message button, myspace updates, and internet button start randomly going to the top then rolling down the screen coming back to the top an doing it forever until i turn my phone off) as of right now the last time my phone was able to completely turn on about a couple hours ago i had a full battery and everything now when i go to turn my phone on it goes to the screen with the M like it should but then my phone turns its self off then back on to the M and off many many times until i take the battery out. also about 30 minutes ago instead of having the white backround with the M it had a blue one and said something in small letters then turned off. what is happening can you help me fix the problem?

Re: Motorola Cliq Help

I would suggest you to restore the phone factory settings. This will help you well to make the issue to get sort the thing. I hope you may then be able t o work out well for the same. So do look out and perform the action.