Thread: HTC Touch Pro2 vs HTC Hero

HTC Touch Pro2 vs HTC Hero

Hi Friends,

I am planning to take new HTC touchscreen mobile. But thing is that I am confused between two HTC mobile i.e HTC Hero and HTC Touch Pro2. For me bot these mobile comprises identical features, but I have to choose one of these two mobiles. I wonder if you help me to make selection among HTC Hero and HTC Touch Pro2. Your any help over these HTC mobiles would be greatly appreciated.

Re: HTC Touch Pro2 vs HTC Hero

Now, keep in touch with environment through the complex management of multiple channels of communication with the HTC Hero, all these media are integrated inside the plug. Go with one click and all emails, phone calls and text messages exchanged with the people you care about. You can also view the latest updates to your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Flickr ...) and be informed of the latest news.

Nothing ruins a conference call faster than not being able to hear what is said, or make yourself heard. The HTC Touch Pro2 puts crystal-clear sound quality and voice reception at the core of its design. In fact, it is a palm-size professional conference phone with a loudspeaker and dedicated noise-cancelling microphone that delivers superior quality conference calls.

I am in the favor of HTC Hero because of of it's features.The HTC Hero is one of the smartphone by HTC. This is the first Google Phones from HTC that has a 3.5mm jack with multitouch screen and the GUI Sense. This is the third HTC phone with the operating system. It is also the first phone Android sustaining Adobe Flash.

The HTC Touch Pro2 functionality consist of those of a camera phone and a portable media player in accumulation to multimedia messaging and text messaging. The Visual Voicemail is not a ordinary feature for the Touch Pro2, unlike its forerunner the Touch Pro. But it also offer Internet services together with e-mail, web browsing, instant messaging, along with Wi-Fi connectivity.

With the HTC Hero, the customization of a smartphone is never gone that far. Access all the information you want by placing the contents of the applications directly on the screens. No need to enter and several menus before accessing the content you want. And as the HTC Hero is fully customizable, you can choose longer or where and how you want the content displayed.

Below I have mentioned features of HTC Touch Pro2:
    • Camera Resolution: 3.2 megapixel
    • Processor: Qualcomm MSM7200A 528 MHz
    • Display screen: 3.6-inches touchscreen
    • Dimensions: 116X59.2X16.65 mm
    • USB Interface: mini-USB 2.0