Thread: installing games Sky PDA china mobile

installing games Sky PDA china mobile

Hi,
    I got a china mobile model SKY PDA mobile.Its a touch screen mobile.Visiting the site mobilerated.com via the browser of the phone my mobile is detected as NEC N6206.Trying to download games from the site my browser restarts.I can download ringtones.How do I install games?I have tried the pc suite provided on this site.Tried .nes,.sis,.jar after creating folders via pc as game,games,more games,download games,but no success.
    On inserting the usb cable to the pc the phone provides three selections namely UDISK,Virtual UART and PC Camera.UDISK selection is like selecting the sd memory card.The phone has a virtual UART mode but pc cannot detect drivers(winxp pro).No drivers detected online also.Please help?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: installing games Sky PDA china mobile

First get yourself a card reader and insert the memory card in the card reader and then try to copy content from any .nes game that you have. Once you copy the game fully then try take out the memory card from the card reader and then insert it in your mobile phone. Turn on your mobile phone and search for the .nes game either in tools folder or some application folder on your mobile and then install the game from their.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I can access the memory card by connecting the mobile to my pc via usb cable.I can copy any file to the card,so I dont think I need a card reader.The mobile has a function resource manager but through that i can only view the folders and its contents of the memory card but cannot run any file(eg:In reader folder i can see that there is a file named sometext.txt file but cannot read its contents from there).Through pc's bluetooth when I transfer files like 3gp goes to video folder,mp3 goes to mp3 folder,mid and amr goes to download rings,jpg and gif goes to download pic folder,but when I transfer nes,sis or jar files it goes to bt folder and indicate "file not Identified"

In that case I think that you phone doesnt support .nes files. However, if you still want the installation procedure then try the below steps:
    1. Go to memory card from your computer and from their go to the games folder, if it is not present then create a new folder with the name GAMES Folder.
    2. Now, you have to copy all the .nes game files in the same Games Folder.
    3. Disconnect your phone from pc and after that go to the fun and games folder and check whether you can see the installed games in the Game Folder or not.

As you can read in my question i have tried making folder with different names including GAMES.In the games selection I have two preinstalled games Links and Boxman and third option More games.When i select mor games I get a sign as Waiting and nothing happens.Even Tried keeping the GPRS on.As there is a more games option I guess I should be able to install additional games.

Alright, try out these steps mentioned in the following post:
    How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

After searching lot for this kind of solutions, i found the trick and it really worked for me. I hope it will work on all kind of china mobiles, and offcourse for you !!!

Unfortunately it did not work!

Every other mobile phone of china is made in different situation, so they don't have a particular functionality in all phones. Some phone which i had use can support some games like Command and Conquer Red alert Mobile, MySims, Monopoly Here and Now and many. What version is this Sky PDA china mobile phone, is it series 60 or series 60v1 or 60v2 60v3?

How do I find the version?

Well, you can try installing games from different version and check for yourself which series does it supports, like for example if it is a series 60v1 version mobile phone then try installing series 60v1 games on your phone. Again if your phone is series 60v2 then try installing series 60v2 games. Hope that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by maq.h View Post
    Alright, try out these steps mentioned in the following post:
    How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

After searching lot for this kind of solutions, i found the trick and it really worked for me. I hope it will work on all kind of china mobiles, and offcourse for you !!!
    hey give me some nes gamesfiles..plz.......

Quote Originally Posted by krox123hasanka View Post
    hey give me some nes gamesfiles..plz.......
    Well, you can download some games attached with the second post of the following thread: Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile. There are some .nes as well as java games in the attachment. Hope it will work for you.