Thread: Nokia X6 or HTC Desire?

Hello Guys,

I am having old LG mobile and have to replace it with new advanced touchscreen mobile. I liked two mobile Nokia X6 and HTC Desire. But I have to choose one of these two mobiles. I am not getting which is the best mobile for me from these two mobiles. If you posses any features of Nokia X6 and HTC Desire, then please let me aware about the same. I am waiting for your reply.

Hi guys! I got a quick question: I just got a call from my provider and they told me i could pick a new phone.
    They gave me two (free) options: HTC desire or Nokia X6
    Now, i compared their specs, and they were the same, but also quite different, for instance: The htc has android as where the nokia doesn't. Also they have different types of processors... Now which one should i pick? I'm not too familiar with the two so... HELP ME!

Re: Nokia X6 or HTC Desire?

Nokia X6 available with 35 hours of music playback support, this mobile performance built for the entertainment that combines an onboard memory of 32 GB in a compact design and a 3.2 inch touch screen. With its 16:9 widescreen ideal for viewing photos and videos and navigation, the Nokia X6 will delight lovers of music and social networking.

If you’re a sports junkie or simply love to keep up to date with the latest news, the HTC Desire keeps you in the know with the News application. News makes it easier than ever to collect all your favorite articles from across the web. Choose from a selection of channels that cover top blogs, news sites or sports pages, or get news updates based on the keywords you select.

The Nokia X6 is integrated with Touchscreen features. It is the successor of Nokia 5800 XpressMusic. This is one of the first Nokia phones with many features designed to protect the environment such as energy saving mode. This nokia touchscreen mobile comprises advanced features like maps and route optimization.

Please refer following features of the HTC Desire:
    • Display: 3.7 inches touchscreen
    • 3G technology: HSDPA,HSUPA
    • Memory support: 32GB
    • Dimensions: 119x60x11.9 mm
    • Operating system: Android OS v2.1

I think the Nokia X6 is comprises more features as compare to the HTC Desire. It has 5 megapixel camera resolution that gives awesome image quality. THis mobile also include advanced features like Voice Recognition along, wireless data transfer with wifi. THis one of the 3G mobile from Nokia that gives upto 3.6 Mbps speed.

I suggest you to refer following comparison between Nokia X6 and HTC Desire:
    • Display Technology:
      Nokia X6: TFT
      HTC Desire: AMOLED
    • Processor Speed:
      Nokia X6: 434MHz
      HTC Desire: 1GHz
    • Operating System:
      Nokia X6: Symbian v9.4
      HTC Desire: Android OS