Thread: Tablet vs. Mouse in 3D Software

Tablet vs. Mouse in 3D Software

Is it possible to use a tablet PC for working on 3D work. One of my friend is working on HP 2730p EliteBook tablet PC without even connecting to a mouse. Please tell me whether it is possible using a tablet PC for 3D work. Since i have been planning to purchase the same so that i can use it at my work.

Re: Tablet vs. Mouse in 3D Software

according to my knowledge i think that it is very much possible to use the HP 2730p EliteBook Tablet PC if you have to work on 3D software. Also i would suggest you to get the same Tablet since one of your friend is using the same and he is not getting any sort of problem while using the same application. Hope that this will help you.

Most probably this is possible if your friend is using a pen or some similar kind of object since this provides a lot more flexibility and hence i do not think that without using the a pen this is possible. Your friend must have used the bamboo pen with the HP tablet PC for achieving the same objective.

So finally i came to the conclusion that the Tablet PC can be used for this purpose that is i can use the same device for working on the same application which will guide me in my work too. So now i have planned to buy a new Tablet PC which will help me to in this matter. I would like you all to suggest a Tan;et PC for the same.

The convertible notebook Tablet PCs are generally intended for an audience of business users, like the HP TC4400 . This same manufacturer has however decided to propose a model of convertible notebook Tablet PC to any audience, with the Pavilion tx1000 (here, the reference tx1020ea), taking advantage of some features available on Tablet PC Windows Vista.

Archos goes on. And trust the move to Microsoft through the market, since the release of the latest operating system Windows 7 in late October, the touch pad 9 inches (22.8 cm). Like the Archos 5 Internet Tablet , it is fine. We measured 18 mm. The object, printed length (the definition of the screen is 1024 x 600 pixels), is relatively light: 811 g on the scale.

Imagine being able to browse websites, send an e-mail, browse photos or watch a movie. All this, on a gorgeous widescreen Multi-Touch. With a simple flick of a finger. So many great ideas in an object as fine, it's hard to imagine.

iPad has an IPS screen LED backlit 9.7 inch, with a large Multi-Touch remarkable precision. Yet, with a lightweight 0.68 kg for 13.4 mm thick, it gets carried away and used everywhere.