Thread: Samsung corby mate: internet access problem

Samsung corby mate: internet access problem

Hi friends,

I recently bought Samsung corby mate mobile. This Samsung mobile comprises awesome features. But I am getting some problem for internet access over this mobile. I am not able to access the internet. Whenever I try to open any website I get message that 'Connection failed'. I am not getting how to resolve this internet connection issue. Please help me to sort out this issue. Your any help would be greatly appreciable.

Re: Samsung corby mate: internet access problem

To get internet access over your mobile, for that you need to make activation of the GPRS service. And after activation of this service then only you can access internet. To activate this GPRS service contact to the mobile network provider. Then take internet setting form there as per mobile mobile phone model.

It is possible that your Samsung corby mate mobile might have some issue that doesn't allow you to access internet over it. And I don't think that this can be easily solved. So I suggest you to take help from the nearest service center of Samsung corby mate. The y will definitely help you to resolve internet connection issue.

I am also getting identical problem with my samsung mobile. I am totally frustrated because of this issue. I have activated the GPRS services and also configured the proper internet profile, but still having same issue. I contacted to the service center, but didn't get positive reply from there. Does anyone know proper solution over this?

Have you have tried following solutions?
    • Activate the GPRS service.
    • Check the internet setting for your mobile.
    • Contact service center of your phone.

I think you have not properly configured the internet setting over your Samsung mobile. I recommend you to first configure this internet setting as per your mobile and network service provider. After this your will need to activate this internet profile. Then you can access internet over your mobile phone.

There are many factors that may create problem for internet connection over your mobile phone. One of theme is you have not subscribed for the GPRS services which value added service. Another cause is that you mobile doesn't posses proper internet setting to access internet. I think one of these two think might happened with you.