Thread: Replacement LCD not working in Toshiba Satellite A200 laptop

Replacement LCD not working in Toshiba Satellite A200 laptop

Hello. I have a Toshiba Satellite A200 (PSAF6A-0W001N) which had a broken LCD Screen. I have no idea what could have been the reason but when I tried to start the system it worked well but when i restarted the it did not show up well. I consulted it with the manufacturer and get it replaced but still the same issue. Please help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. Thank you.

Re: Replacement LCD not working in Toshiba Satellite A200 laptop

The problem could well being with the inverter card that connects the LCD to the laptops mainboard. It could be that the issue is associated with it and hence this is the reason you are not able to work or process the thing. So in order to get it worked all you need to do is to service out the thing well with the manufacturer. So do check. This will help.

The issue could be with the mainboard. There can be a possibility that the firmware been update or used is not well and hence this has caused to work essentially in the way that you are facing. So in order to sort the thing try flashing your motherboard with the latest update and then look out for the output. This will help you out well. So do check out.

You should take the request to the concerned person whom you have contacted for the thing. Also you can make the issue sorted well by contacting to the Toshiba service center.Check BIOS for default boot. I hope this will then make the things to process out well and sort the issue to be sorted. I hope this will work.

You need to upgrade the display the drivers for the related peripherals that is been attached. So do check out. I hope this is the issue that may have caused the thing. So in order to sort the same you need to look out for the drivers that is been installed. So do check or reinstall the same. Get the latest updated drivers and then install it under the same. You may then be able to work out well.

It is possible that the screen or the panel strip may have been damaged and this is the reason that you are not able to get a better screen. So in order to sort the issue all you need to do is to check out for the strip that is connects the screen with the keypad. Get the thing to be repaired well and you may be able to make the screen to be displayed properly.

I guess it would be better that you do look out for the thing that is by servicing it well under the warranty. The panel might have been appended with issue that is the slit may be corrupt. I hope you may the be able to sort the thing by sorting the thing well as it is needed. So do check out and make the things to work in your ways.