Thread: LCD problem on a Dell XPS M1330

LCD problem on a Dell XPS M1330

Hello friends,

I have been using Dell XPS M1330 laptop from one year. But from few days I am getting some problem with it's LCD screen. When I start my laptop, after few minutes vertical lines of different colors appears on the screen. I am not getting how to avoid this LCD screen issue. I am totally frustrated because of this issue. If anyone posses any solution over this LCD issue, then please let me know that.

Re: LCD problem on a Dell XPS M1330

I think you need to try the reinstallation of VGA drivers. Mostly this type of issue solve by this VGA driver reinstallation. You also need to configure the display setting of your Dell laptop. It might happened that you have mistakenly changed some display setting and because of that You are facing this type of issue.

I am also having similar type of problem with my HP laptop. The vertical red line suddenly appears on the screen. I have tried the reinstallation of VGA driver,but still suffering from same problem. I also configured the display setting of my HP laptop in the way to avoid this problem, but still not success in it. Please provide any solution other than these solutions.

This type of problem related to the video card. So It seems that there there might be some problem in Video card of your Dell XPS M1330 laptop. I suggest you to replace the this faulty video card with newer one. Before that you need to try to reinstall the driver of this video card as this might solve this LCD problem.

According to me the display adapter of your laptop is comprises some problem and because of that vertical line appears on your laptop's screen. The way to resolve this type of problem is to contact the nearest service center of your Dell XPS M1330 laptop. From there you will definitely get solution to all your laptop problems.

I recommend you to do following things:
    • Check the display setting of your laptop.
    • Reinstall display drivers.
    • Contact service center of your laptop.

I think it's very tough to predict the cause behind this LCD problem. I you have dropped your laptop on the floor, then it may cause this type of problem. There also might be some issues with display card of your laptop. According to me you should take help from the computer hardware expert. I think this is the safest way to resolve this problem.