Thread: Need contents of db folder from Sony Ericsson x10

Need contents of db folder from Sony Ericsson x10

I need the contents of db folder from Sony Ericsson x10. I am having this phone. The problem is that I am not able to get any proper files in this folder and due to that I am very much worried. The unusual thing that I noticed is that the biggest file size in this folder is of less than 15 KB. I am not able to understand why this is so. If anyone knows why this is happening, then please reply. Also, it will be a great help if someone provides me with the contents of the same.

Re: Need contents of db folder from Sony Ericsson x10

Hello there,

As this seems to be an problem of the contents of the phone, I suggest you to not to play with it contents. If you try to change the contents of db folder in Sony Ericsson x10, then it can cause a problem to the phone itself.

If your phone is working properly without any issues, then it can be assured that there is no issue with the device.

There is a need to take the phone to the authorized service center. They will let you know if you have to change the contents of db folder from Sony Ericsson x10. As they know the settings of your phone, they will be able to tell correctly if there is a problem with its contents or your phone. If not, then they will do what is required to the folder. This is quite safe than playing with the settings of your phone yourself.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Before you can get the contents of db folder from Sony Ericsson x10, you will have to upgrade the phone. This means that the entire phone, including the firmware has to be upgraded. After upgradation, you will have to change if the problem is solved or not. Mostly, this will show you all the correct contents of the folder hopefully. I wish you all the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan123 View Post
    Before you can get the contents of db folder from Sony Ericsson x10, you will have to upgrade the phone. This means that the entire phone, including the firmware has to be upgraded. After upgradation, you will have to change if the problem is solved or not. Mostly, this will show you all the correct contents of the folder hopefully. I wish you all the best.
    Like Anish-Mumbai, even I was confused with the contents of db folder from Sony Ericsson x10 once. But, even the officials advised me to do the updation of the phone as mentioned by Trojan123. So, this is the assured method that can help you to get rid of the situation. If the problem persists, then just let me know about the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Simond View Post
    Like Anish-Mumbai, even I was confused with the contents of db folder from Sony Ericsson x10 once. But, even the officials advised me to do the updation of the phone as mentioned by Trojan123. So, this is the assured method that can help you to get rid of the situation. If the problem persists, then just let me know about the same.
    I tried doing the updation of the phone. But, the unusual message that I get is that "The phone is already Up-to-date". Why is this happening now? Kindly help me as soon as possible and thanks for all the help till now.