Thread: Sony Ericsson W995 and TV-out ITC-60

Sony Ericsson W995 and TV-out ITC-60

Hello everyone,

I want some to help me with the information that if Sony Ericsson W995 and TV-out ITC-60 work together. I want to use the cable so that I can watch movies on the television. Are there any accessories or components available for making them working together?

All possible replies and suggestions on this particular topic are duly appreciated. Any yes, thanks for any help in advance.

Re: Sony Ericsson W995 and TV-out ITC-60

Inorder to know about the compatibility of Sony Ericsson W995 and TV-out ITC-60, there is a need to contact the officials. They know all the settings of the phone as well as all the features that it provides. Thus, they will be able to provide you with the correct and perfect information, if the two of the devices can be used for the purpose of watching movies on television or not.

Hello there.......
    If there is some accessory or component that will help Sony Ericsson W995 to work with TV-out ITC-60, then it will be provided on the official site of Sony Ericsson. So, visit the same and you will get the required information. If you are not able to get any such component, then I am sorry to say that you will not be able to work out with your method of watching the videos or clips on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Allan.d View Post
    Hello there.......
    If there is some accessory or component that will help Sony Ericsson W995 to work with TV-out ITC-60, then it will be provided on the official site of Sony Ericsson. So, visit the same and you will get the required information. If you are not able to get any such component, then I am sorry to say that you will not be able to work out with your method of watching the videos or clips on TV.
    I have checked for the accessories that will help for the connection between Sony Ericsson W995 and TV-out ITC-60, but I could not find the same. Well, you will have to find any third party component for doing this connection now. I guess that this is the only solution left.

I wish you all the best!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I am having the Sony Ericsson C905 and thus, can assure you that the TV-out ITC-60 works with it. But, I am not sure about Sony Ericsson W995. Well, you will have to try using it with your phone. There is no other way. But, this can help you to test and know if there is any sort of problem. You can also ask for suggestions by posting this query on the official site of Sony Ericsson. They will be back with suggestions for it soon.

Hello again,

I know that there are many other phones that support the TV-out ITC-60. Well, I wanted to know about Sony Ericsson W995. Before asking the authorized people, I need to know about if Sony Ericsson W995 is supported or not.

Anyways, thanks for all the help till now.