Thread: How to turn off camera sound/focus sound

How to turn off camera sound/focus sound

Hello. I have a Sony ericsson W995 mobile phone. The problem is that I am not able to turn off the camera sound for the device. I have no idea what could have been the reason that has caused the thing. Please I need to turn off the camera sound. Is there a way through which it can be done. Please do help me out. Thank you.

Re: How to turn off camera sound/focus sound

Well there is no option a such for turning off the camera sound for the devic but you can make the things to work out by changing the tone for the sound. All you need to do is to get the sound clips downloaded some of them namely as Camera shutter or lazer. Now connect the phone and open the A2uploader. The replace the file name by creating a folder for older ph_out with this file in it. Now close the a2uploader and do check out.

There is another way through which you can make the issue to be sorted and it is by customize_upgrade.xml script. You will gain another option: shutter sound off. I hope this may then help you out well to get the issue to be sorted well. So do look out for the thing and it may then help to get sort the thing well for you.

You can take the device to the manufacturer and get to know about the same to sort the thing out well. It would be appropriate and essential to work well. It is necessary that you do check out for the required ailment and feature that is available or not. The manufacture may guide you well for the same. Check out for the latest firmware.

I guess the a2uploader will definitely help out in such case. It has helped in modification of any such cases. So it would be appropriate that you do check and sort the thing for you well. I hope you may then be able to work out essentially well for the thing. Hope this will surely get you to a better conclusion.

I do not know whether the phone has the feature but did you try to check out in the camera settings option. You may get the option for turning off the camera sound as it is in Nokia. If it is not then you may need to contact the manufacturer. They will guide you to get the issue sorted well. So do check out for the same.

It is the best way to get the issue to be sorted that is getting the camera sound to be turned off and that is by replacing the sound. You can do it by use of a2uploader. Get the audio files to be uploaded and you can then set it to the camera sound. This will work out well for you and sort the issue to be sorted. Do check out.