Thread: Can we add 'torch' to w705 via A2 uploader?

Can we add 'torch' to w705 via A2 uploader?

Hello. I have a Sony Ericsson mobile phone that is W705. The phone do not have the torch application but I have heard that may people do able to activate the hidden application using A2 uploader. So is it possible to activate the torch application in W705 mobile phone. Please do help me out so that I can make the things to work out well. Thank you.

Re: Can we add 'torch' to w705 via A2 uploader?

I am not sure about the same but I guess you can make the things t o work out well by making some changes in the menu.ml option. Just edit it and make the changes. i am sure you will then get to a proper way to get the issue sorted. Do look out for the thing. Things would then work in your way as needed.

Yes it is true that many hidden application do get functioned and processed using A2 uploader. But I doubt whether it functions for your model as well. Just have a try to it. You may get to the solution what you needed. So it would be better and appropriate that is essential to perform and make the issue to sorted. Do look out for the thing. It would help you out well.

You can try it out well by accessing menu.ml to include 'Light' in the 'Organiser' app list. This will then let the torch application you want to activate to the device to perform and work well. So do check by implementing the advised feature. You may then be able to process and make the function to work well.

It would be better that you take the device to the service center and ask out for the same. It is not possible to ad the feature to the phone that do not have then built application but in order to make the things to happen it would be better that you do look out take the thing to be implemented well. Check out for the thing.

I do not think it is possible to work out or make the things function the way you want. As the device do not have embedded feature it i not possible to get the thing to work well. There are certain phones which supports the application that being installed but I doubt this phone would. So there is no point in making use of the application as it may not support.

It is not possible to add the feature to the device which may not function well. It would be better that you look out for other device that may have the feature to get worked well with the same. It would be better that you do check out for the issue and then look for using another device. This will surely make the things to process well for you.