Thread: K850 FS problem

K850 FS problem

Hello. I have a Sony Ericsson K850 mobile phone. The issue is that I want to know whether there is any application or program through which I can put all the FS file in its place without even accessing it. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted well. I hope to get a solution for making my query to be sorted well. Please help. Thank you.

Re: K850 FS problem

There is an application that is a2uploader. You can make use of the application to upload the files that you want to make it work as you needed. I have not tried this application but I hope this will help you out well to get the issue to be sorted well. So do check out for the same. I hope you may then be able to get he issue to be sorted.

You may need to set and make the path in order to get the things t o work well in your way. You have to make folder in the way to set it as the path in your PC. Now open a2 and then click on the add button. Now browse the system and select the folder where you have created the tree. Press the write script. This would be thing that may help you out. So process accordingly.

Even I had the same issue that is I had no clue to make the FS file to be placed at a particular destination which would then differentiate and make the things to work. But I found the solution and that is by Flashing the phone. As it is been done the settings were then sort back to normal mode and then to the default settings. I hope this will help.

Flash the device with SEUS update. This will surely help in making the things to work out well for you. The update through which you can sort the thing well will definitely help you out to make the issue sorted. I hope this has to be the reason through which you can make the application or the device to the way you wanted.

The a2uploader application is the best for making things to work well possible. So in order to sort the thing. Do look out for the issue. try it out using the application to perform the task that you want to. This will help you well to make the things to work in your way. So hopefully your work will be done well.

You can get the information or make the things possibly work for you well by contacting to the service center or to the manufacturer. I hope they will help you out well. SO it would be better that you look for the basic needs. You will surely get to work and process well for the thing. Do check out and make the things to be processes essential.