Thread: No conversation view on W995

No conversation view on W995

Hello. I have a Sony Ericsson W995 mobile phone. The problem is that i am not able to see the coversation view. I have no idea what could have been the reason for the same. The phone runs with T-Mob UK firmware. It would be better that you please help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted well. Also do anyone knows how to enable it? I hope to get a better solution. Thank you.

Re: No conversation view on W995

All you need to do is to access to the option that is Goto Messaging > Settings/Options. You may then be able to get the things to perform well. So in order to work out for the thing you need to work out by accessing to the above solution. Change the settings that may be appropriate and I hope you will then make the things to work in your way.

Try to search for the solution on Google. You may get to know about it well and then process the function that may be guided. It is possible for you to work out well with the given solution. I hope this will really help you out well. Tr to search as "conversation view problem on Sony ericsson w995." You may get various links and then work out with the same. So do check out.

It may be that the firmware you are using making the problem. You need to flash the device with the latest firmware that supports well and allow you to process the feature you needed. So do look out for the same. I hope this may then work and help you out. Flash the device with the latest firmware form the service center.

It could be that you may have accidentally deleted the conversation application. So I would suggest you to get the thing to be embedded again. You can get it installed from the service center. So do look out for the same. I hope this will help you out well for getting the things to be worked well. Do check out.

The best solution in order to make the issue to be sorted is by taking the device to the manufacturer and work out well. This will definitely help you out. The service center people will look out for the issue that you are facing and then make proper ailments to be implemented in order to sort the issue that you are facing.

The possibility to get the things process well is by getting another device. The device may have been affected and the application that out are looking to will not be accessed well. I do not thing that a2uploader application would support well as well. So if you need to get the things work out well try to restore the phone to its factory settings. I hope this may work.