Thread: Control Windows Media Center from your mobile

Control Windows Media Center from your mobile

Hello everyone...

I have come to know from many of my friends that there is some new technology released that helps to control Windows Media Center from your mobile. Actually, they do not have any information about it, so I need some of you to help me with the same. How does this technology work out. Also, is this a rumor or true?

I am waiting for suitable responses on this particular topic. Please provide some help as soon as possible.

Re: Control Windows Media Center from your mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn-Roger View Post
    Hello everyone...

I have come to know from many of my friends that there is some new technology released that helps to control Windows Media Center from your mobile. Actually, they do not have any information about it, so I need some of you to help me with the same. How does this technology work out. Also, is this a rumor or true?

I am waiting for suitable responses on this particular topic. Please provide some help as soon as possible.
    You can indeed control Windows Media Center from your mobile. This is a new technology released and it is not a rumor. You must remember that there is a need to have the Windows Mobile phone for this purpose. It helps you to navigate through the player. This means that all the normal player controls can be used.

You can only control the following functions of the Windows Media Center from the mobile:
    • The library of audio as well as videos can be traversed.
    • Controls:
      1. Play
      2. Pause
      3. Stop
      4. Next
      5. Replay
      6. Forward
    • There are scripts present on the internet according to phones. Using the script in the phone will help you to do the controlling stuff.

I hope that your query is solved. Well, any more doubts that you have are welcome.

Hello there, there are many applications and programs available in the market that allows to control Windows Media Center from your mobile. These are not just the scripts, as mentioned in the above post. I guess that the applications and programs will be safer than the scripts because you can be assures that the phone will not be caused any harm by them. I wish you all the best.

This is a great information being shared here. Me too, was not aware that one could have controlled Windows Media Center from the mobile. I know that there are additional remotes released to do this controlling. But, now with this technology, these remotes will be replaced. Infact, the users will not be required to buy the separate remotes, but just install the applications or run the scripts and make their phone the remote.

According to the information that is provided here that one can control Windows Media Center from the mobile has been proved successful to me. I have downloaded an application after searching from the web. It was very simple going about with the same as I was guided on how to do it. So, I assure you people that this is a great stuff as well as worth trying.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's