Thread: Does SEUS Fixes K850 BROD

Does SEUS Fixes K850 BROD

I have bought a new Sony Ericsson K850 and i do not know what has gone wrong with this phone but it not starting after my phones battery gone empty. When i try to start it after making it charging then i am getting a BROD. Please given me some ideas by which i can get rid of this BROD. I want to ask you that does SEUS fixes the BROD problem of my K850.
    Last edited by Agaev; 07-05-2010 at 11:52 AM.

Re: Does SEUS Fixes K850 BROD

I do not have any idea that SEUS would be solving the BROD problem of your K850 or not but i guess as you have bought this phone just before some time you must directly contact with the Sony Ericsson Cutomer Service Center where you can get rid of this problem or a phone if you are lucky. You may get your phone replaced by a new one.

It might happen that the updating your phone by using SEUS removes the brod bug from your phone but i would like to make you to assure that using SEUS if bit like formatting your phone. I have done this on my Sony Ericsson phone and it has deleted my all the data from the phone but added some new pictures as well. I suggest you to take back up of your phone memory before updating your phone from SEUS.

Fix K850 BROD problem by SEUS.

Yes Agaev, I have gone through this Blue Ring of Death on my Sony Ericsson K series phone and i would like to tell you that SEUS helps you to fix this problem as i got rid of it by updating my phone from the SEUS. But it deleted some of y camera pictures as they were in the phone memory. You must take backup before doing it.

Actually BROD seems to be the firmware problem on your K series SE phone which definitely gets fixed on updating the firmware of your phone.
    You can do this from the SEUS or you may give your phone to the dealer from where you have bought this phone. But never forget to take back up of your data before updating the firmware.

I was having the two BROD on the same model of phone and i have fixed it but not by using the SEUS. It was a critical condition as SEUS was able to remove only 1st BROD. I have removed 2nd one by using the DaVinci which is a flashing software. I putted 031 for the 1st BROD and 037 for the second one.
    From last two weeks my phone is working properly except vibrate function on pressing the soft keys.

There would be any reflashing softwares which you can use for removing the very common problem of BROD from your Sony Eriscsson phone such as DaVinci or KulaNKendi. These are most common one after using the SEUS for your phone. But this would be chargeable solution. So instead going for this, You must check for your problem with the SE Service Center first as your phone if not much older.