Thread: Cant download Operamini mod 3.1

Cant download Operamini mod 3.1

I am trying to download Operamini mod 3.1 for my phone from my computer itself.

Actually, I am running Windows 7 operating system in my system and the issue that I am facing in it is that I cant download Operamini mod 3.1. I am not able to understand why this is happening.

The downloading starts and it simply stops in the between. I do not get any error message or anything.

Any help if very much appreciated.
    Last edited by Ambak; 07-05-2010 at 11:55 AM.

Re: Cant download Operamini mod 3.1

Hello there, I suppose that there is some problem with the Windows 7 operating system while the downloading of this particular software is going on. This may be the reason why you cant download Operamini mod 3.1. You will have to try downloading it from some other place, other than your place. I hope that the issue will be solved after that.
    Last edited by Una; 07-05-2010 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambak View Post
    I am trying to download Operamini mod 3.1 for my phone from my computer itself.

Actually, I am running Windows 7 operating system in my system and the issue that I am facing in it is that I cant download with Operamini mod 3.1. I am not able to understand why this is happening.

The downloading starts and it simply stops in the between. I do not get any error message or anything.

Any help if very much appreciated.
    Well, I am not able to understand why you are trying to download it from your system. If you cant download with Operamini mod 3.1, then you just have to do it from your own phone. Also, the browser is for the phone itself. So, there will be no need for any transfer too. So, my suggestion is to download it from the phone.
    Last edited by Tomaz; 07-05-2010 at 11:54 AM.

It seems that there is some issue with the link from where you are trying to download the application. Cant you just download Operamini mod 3.1 or any other softwares or applications also. If it is just this application, then your problem will be solved from another link. If this issue is with every other application and program, then this is an issue released with the internet or the operating system.

Mostly the applications and softwares for the phones are downloaded from the phone itself. You are trying to do it from the computer. I am just assuming that this may be causing the particular problem that you cant download Operamini mod 3.1. As mentioned in one of the above posts by Tomaz, try doing the download from the phone and let me know if the problems are solved or not.
    Wish you all the best.....!!!!!!!

You cant download Operamini mod 3.1 is a problem that is being caused by the Windows 7 operating system. You will have to run the downbload as the administrator because the operating system is actually blocking the downloads from starting. I have seen many such problems in Windows 7 that are getting solved with the help of the "run as administrator" option. So, try going about with the same.