Thread: Battery Replacement For The HBH-DS970 Stereo Bluetooth Headset?

Battery Replacement For The HBH-DS970 Stereo Bluetooth Headset?

Hello, I don't think that the question needs any type of explanation. I just want to know whether there is any type of availability of the replacement batteries for the HBH-DS970. If you have any details about it, then reply me as soon as possible. I have tried to find the solution for that on internet and wont able to find that. So, if anyone had done this before then give me information.

Re: Battery Replacement For The HBH-DS970 Stereo Bluetooth Headset?

Hello, you can able to replace the Battery of every Bluetooth Headset, but you have to know the way from which you will able to open that. I don't have done this yet. But, one of my friend told me that you will able to do that by opening the cover. So, just check out whether you will able to do that or not. So, check that by opening the cover. If you able to open the cover, then you will able to change the battery.

Hey, I am also searching for the same solution on internet and won't find any kind of solution. If you are having any solution for that, then please provide that to me. I have tried to open the cover, but not able to open that. So, if anyone from you had done that, then give me steps from which I will able to perform that. If you give me steps for that, then I can able to solve my problem.

Hello, if you are having problem with the HBH-DS970 stereo bluetooth headset battery then why don't you ask help from the Sony Ericsson. If they have any kind of solution for that, then you will able to solve that problem. So, just check whether they are having solution for this or not. I think they will simply provide you details about it and replace your battery by charging you for that. Do that.

Hello, I think the problem will get solved if you visit to the Sony Ericsson Service Center. They will simply give you solution for your problem and simply replace your battery. But, you have to pay for that. But, you will able to replace your battery. So, just contact them and then you will get your battery replaced for you HBH-DS970 Stereo Bluetooth Headset.

If you able to open your HBH-DS970 Stereo Bluetooth Headset cover from the back side, then only you will able to replace the battery from that. So, you need to check the solution for that first. As if you able to open the cover for the HBH-DS970 Stereo Bluetooth Headset, then you can replace the battery. So, just try for the removing cover and then you will able to solve your problem.

Solution for this problem is just the Sony Ericsson. If you ask them for the solution then they will provide you help for your problem. As they will charge you for the replacement of the HBH-DS970 Stereo Bluetooth Headset battery. So, just ask them about it and then you will able to solve your problem. I think that they will provide you help for your problem.