Thread: Nokia E72 Vs HTC Touch Pro2

Nokia E72 Vs HTC Touch Pro2

Hello Guys,

I have decided to buy new advanced mobile phone of either Nokia or HTC. My friend suggested me two mobile Nokia E72 and HTC Touch Pro2. Both the4se mobile comprises awesome features. But problem is that I am not able to decide the which is the best mobile between these Nokia E72 and HTC Touch Pro2. If you have have suggestions, then please try to share it me. I am waiting of your reply.

Re: Nokia E72 Vs HTC Touch Pro2

Sometimes your opinion needs to be read, but sometimes it demands to be heard. The Touch Pro2 is equipped with a spacious keyboard that makes it breeze to get your message out. But when written word is not enough, it only takes one touch to respond to an email with the urgency of a phone call.

The Nokia E72 is to become a platform for mobile messaging reference, be it emails or instant messaging, allowing access to key accounts and mail servers on the market. The Nokia E72 has a new idea of the Navi key functionality compared to the typical D-pad used on many other devices Nokia, Including the Nokia E71 - which is said to progress ease of navigation menus, browser e-mail and the images it is an optical sensor somewhat than a series of buttons together.

The HTC Touch Pro2 is also equipped with a 3.15MP camera with autofocus and dual LED flash, but also a GPS chip. It also has a brightness sensor to suit the ambient lighting, and a proximity sensor to disable the touchscreen during a call to avoid false manipulation. This smartphone use Opera as the default browser, accepting the technology Flash and finger pinch to zoom in or zoom out.

Please review following comparison between the Nokia E72 and HTC Touch Pro2:
    • Internal Memory:
      Nokia E72: 250MB
      HTC Touch Pro2: 512MB
    • Processor Speed:
      Nokia E72: 600MHz
      HTC Touch Pro2: 528MHz
    • Operating System :
      Nokia E72: Symbian v9.3
      HTC Touch Pro2: Windows Mobile 6.1

The high-performance Nokia E72 is specially designed for personal and business communications. Use the navigation key to scroll through interactive sensory quickly and without interruption web pages, e-mails and menus - or as a button with auto focus 5 megapixel camera. Work effectively, no matter where you are - View and edit documents, connect to 3G quickly and Wi-Fi and stay connected with the extended battery.

I am using the HTC Touch Pro2 which comprises a touch screen, replacing traditional keypads or buttons, light sensors and proximity to optimize the battery from the device. With widescreen viewing in landscape mode is automatically detected via accelerometer when the user turns the mobile. It also uses a new over-layer for Windows Mobile 6.1 named TouchFlo3D supposed to improve the use of touch-mode device to abandon the pen, still included in the device.