Thread: C510 SMS Animations

C510 SMS Animations

Hello to all,
    I have Sony Ericsson c510 mobile phone. Whenever I tried to send any animation as SMS from my mobile phone, it is send as MMS text message. I don't know why this happened. Can anyone tell me how to send Animations as SMS from C510 ?. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: C510 SMS Animations

Hey if you are tried to send animation from your mobile phone then it will obviously send as MMS. This is happening with all mobile phone. There is no other way to send animation from your mobile phone. You have to send it as MMS and you have to pay for that MMS. Even you can not send picture from your mobile phone as SMS.

As suggested by the name "Short Message Service", the data that can be held by an SMS message is very limited. One SMS message can contain at most 140 bytes (1120 bits) of data, so one SMS message can contain up to:

* 160 characters if 7-bit character encoding is used.
    *70 characters if 16-bit Unicode UCS2 character encoding is used.
    For this reason you can not send animation as sms.

I am using Sony Ericsson K850i mobile phone and I haven't any problem with it. I able to send animation from my mobile phone as SMS from mobile phone. I think you have to contact customer care of your mobile operator and asked him about process to send animation as SMS. He/She will definitely help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordaro View Post
    Hello to all,
    I have Sony Ericsson c510 mobile phone. Whenever I tried to send any animation as SMS from my mobile phone, it is send as MMS text message. I don't know why this happened. Can anyone tell me how to send Animations as SMS from C510 ?. Please help me.
    Thank you.
    Hey you doing nothing wrong. I also have the same issue with my C905 mobile phone. I think there is some bugs in the mobile and that's why you are getiing such type of problem.

You have to use Animated SMS application on your mobile phone. A-SMS allows you to send SMS with animated emoticons and animations, all sent as plain text. Now you can put more of yourself into your text messages with Animated SMS! Enliven your messages with a selection of animated emoticons and full-screen animation, send it as a simple SMS message, and bring instant smiles to your friends' faces! You can even share the application with your friends via Bluetooth!

As per my knowledge you have to use All Mobile 5.52 for your mobile phone. Load your mobile phone with ringtones, logos, melodies, screensavers, games and much more. CargarMovil.com All Mobile is a free software with everything you need for your cell phone including tens of thousands of logos, tones, polyhonics, voice ringers, fun images, screensavers, videos, games and more. Search your favorite ringtone, logo or game and download it to your phone in just seconds.