Thread: Availability of Garmin XT For Satio

Availability of Garmin XT For Satio

Hello, I am having the Satio and I want to know whether it can able to run the Garmin XT. From which I will able to use the Built in GPS like the Nokia N95 and N82. If you are having any details about it, then give me that details. I want to know that. If you are having any suggestion, then also give that to me.

Re: Availability of Garmin XT For Satio

Hey, it is working fine for me. If you want to use that then you just need to use the Garmin XT which is used for the Nokia 5800. I am using it and it is working fine for me. So, you can use that and get solved for your problem. You just need to use that and then you will not get any problem from that. So, just do that and use that.

Hello, I am using the Garmin XT on my Satio, but it is freezing my mobile after few minutes and I am not getting any type of solution while using that. I don't able to understand the reason behind this freezing. So, if you are having any solution from which I will able to solve that problem then please provide that to me. Thank you in advance.

Hello, if you are getting problem while using the Garmin XT for Satio as the freezing, then you must need to make use of the new Garmin XT and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. I have done that and now my Satio is working fine for me. If you simply make use of the new Garmin XT then you will able to remove your freezing problem.

Hello you can make use of the Sygic for your problem. It will simply provide you the map features for your mobile. So, just make use of that and get solved the problem of the Garmin XT for your Satio. It will simply solve your problem related to the Maps. Sygic will simply provide you inbuilt maps which will simply provide you more faster response. You can use it.

Hello, while making use of the Garmin if you are getting any type of problem then you must need to make use of the latest version for it. So, simply uninstall the existing version from your Satio and after that you can simply make use of the Garmin 5.00.50 and solve the problem such as the slow work or problem in use. I have done that and able to use it. So, if you are having any problem with this, then make use of the latest version.

Hi, I am using the version 5.00.30 for the Garmin and it is working fine on my Satio. So, if you don't able to use any other version then try for this version. As I am making use of that and then you will able to use that without any problem. So, just use it and solve your problem. You will able to use it for your Satio without any problem.