Thread: How Does Media Server Works In Satio

How Does Media Server Works In Satio

Hello to everyone. I want to know the details about the working of the Media Server Feature in Satio. I have connected to the Wireless Home Network. I want to know the details for accessing the phone from my laptop with the use of the wireless network.

Re: How Does Media Server Works In Satio

Hello, I am not able to understand the Media Server. Why does it is used. I am not able to understand the meaning of it. So, if anyone is having the details about it, then provide that to me. I have tried to find out the solution on that on internet and wont able to understand that. If you are having the details about it, then please provide that to me.

Microsoft Media Server is the name of the network protocol streaming owner Microsoft. MMS uses the default port 1755 UDP / TCP. It is no longer supported by Microsoft since 2008 because of its replacement in 2003 by the RTSP protocol that uses port 554 UDP / TCP. The connection to a server mms by the media player window 9,10,11 requires a different test protocols. For several years, developers have tried a SDP Multimedia the MMS protocol and published documentation unofficial and non maintained.

If you are making use of the Digital Living Network Alliance technology then you will able to get the products from the different vendors for communicating and creating the Media Entertainment System in your home. If you able to share the Network from your mobile, then your phone will serve as a mobile digital media server and you will able to share the content from the phone to the other device.

Hello, you need to run the application first and then by making use of that application you will able to solve the problem. Simply make use of the Windows Media Player on your Computer and in that select the U1 and you will able to get connection. It will simply solve your problem. You will able to get the connection and also you will able to view all data from phone to the computer.

Hello, I am also searching for the same solution. I have tried to find out the solution on that and not able to get that. I have search on the internet and won't able to find that. So, if you are having any idea from which I will able to solve my problem then provide that to me also. If you are having any idea from which I can get that then give that to me.

Hello, You must need to use the Windows Media player for this purpose. It will simply solve your problem. It is necessary to run that application on your Satio. After that you will able to connect your Satio with the computer and also able to view the files from your Satio to the computer. I have done this and I think you will also able to do that. So, just check that and get solved for your problem.

Hi guys!
    Im testing a program called Mezzmo.
    I can view my cellphone (SE Satio) in my pc without any problem (after turning on the mediaserver)
    But.. isnt it possible to view all my pc files from the phone?
    I guess thats the point of making my pc act as a media server with Mezzmo.
    I dont know how or where in the phone to access my pc files.
    Any help is apreciated!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lefkas View Post
    But.. isnt it possible to view all my pc files from the phone? I dont know how or where in the phone to access my pc files.
    Any help is apreciated!
    Thanks
    Hi lefkas, before suggesting something i wanted to know which operating system and which phone are you using ? Because sharing configuration of Mezzmo differs and depends on the devices. So let us know the above said requirements..

Hello and thanks for helping!
    I can view my cellphone (SE Satio) in my pc without any problem
    Im meaning SonyEricsson Satio
    And without being an expert yet, im pretty sure its called Symbian ..
    From what i understand it its not possible to view other devices in my phone.
    But to me it sounds retarded to make an awsome function that works only one-way :s
    Sorry for being a bit unclear and thanks again.

I have also heard about a remote desktop application called myCopernic on the Go! that can used to your computer either through another computer or a mobile device. In other words, myCopernic on the Go! is the tool to use when you want a fast solution to : Find, Preview, Download, Forward any file, email, picture, video, etc. from a remote PC or a mobile device. So I hope that it works for your phone as well.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
    I have also heard about a remote desktop application called myCopernic on the Go! that can used to your computer either through another computer or a mobile device. In other words, myCopernic on the Go! is the tool to use when you want a fast solution to : Find, Preview, Download, Forward any file, email, picture, video, etc. from a remote PC or a mobile device. So I hope that it works for your phone as well.
    I was hoping more like being able to play music or view pictures in my phone from my pc while im connected to my lan at home.
    I thought that was the point of "DLNA".

One of my friend is using "Simplify Media" that is able to " stream "music tracks that are stored on a computer (Windows, Mac or Linux). The purpose of the maneuver is to recover the audio stream using a DATA connection or Wi-Fi (and the client program ). But the problem is i dont think it will work with SOny Ericcson because he is using this on iPhone.