Thread: Xperia X10 call volume

Xperia X10 call volume

Hi friends,

I need you help to resolve my mobile issue. I am having Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 from one months. This mobile integrates awesome features. But I am getting some issue with it's call volume. The call volume of this mobile is very low I have tried to increase the call volume, but it nothing happened. I am not getting how to solve this low call volume issue of my Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. If you posses any solution then please let me know that.

Re: Xperia X10 call volume

I am also using Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mobile. But I am not getting any issue with call volume. I am able to increase call volume of this mobile to loud enough. I think you need to configure the sound setting of your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mobile. For that you need to open the sounds and alerts from the setting menu and then adjust the call volume.

According to me your Xperia X10 mobile may comprises any sound problem. Because of that you are not able to increase the call volume. I think the best way to resolve this type of problem is to visit the nearest service center of your Xperia X10 mobile. From their you will get proper solution to call volume problem.

I am also having the same problem with my Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. I have already tried the resetting of factory setting, but still having issue with call volume. I have also checked that the call volume of my mobile is at full level. I am totally frustrated because of this issue. If anyone posses proper solution then please share with me.

It seems that you have mistakenly decreased the call volume. So you need to increase it. Whenever you receive or dial any call you get and option to increase or decrease volume. For that you need to up-down the navigation key of your mobile. Please try this solution and let me know if you are able to increase the call volume or not.

Please try with following solutions:
    • Try to configure the call volume from the main setting menu.
    • Try to reset the factory setting of your Sony Ericsson mobile.
    • Contact nearest service center of your mobile.

If you have tried all of the above solution, and you are still getting same problem. Then ultimate way to resolve this problem is to replace your faulty Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mobile phone. Before that you should try to refer the user guide to see if there is any setting mentioned for this call volume or not.