Thread: Xperia X10 - Video Conversion - Best Format

Xperia X10 - Video Conversion - Best Format

Hello to all,
    I have recently bought a cool new Xperia X10 mobile phone. I want to install some video in my mobile phone, but I don't know which is the most best video format to install. Please help me with Xperia X10 - Video Conversion - Best Format. Any information will be helpful.
    Thank you.

Re: Xperia X10 - Video Conversion - Best Format

You have to use KingConvert DVD To Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 V5.0 software. The Suite includes DVD To Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Video Converter. The DVD To Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Video Converter lets you easily and quickly convert all popular video formats like AVI, MPG, MPEG, DAT, MOV, ASF,FLV and DVD To Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 video (WMV format). And the Kingconvert DVD To Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 helps you convert All Files,DVD,CD,VCD to DVD To Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 movie with high quality and fast conversion speed. To get this application go to it's official site.

You have to use TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress to convert any video to best video format that suited for your mobile phone. TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress gives you the freedom to take almost any video file and encode it to your desired file format including DivX, AVI, QuickTime, MPEG-4 ISO, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, DVD-Video, DVD-VR, HDV camcorder, Blu-ray Disc and much more. This powerful software provides you with functions and features ranging from a simple cut-editor tool to multiple powerful video filtering and effects.

Hey I am using Any video converter and I am using following settings for video. I think you also use it.
    Video:
    container: iPod video
    Profile: Baseline
    Level: Automatic (Level 4.1 and less)
    Size: 856 x 490
    Firmrate: 30fps
    Rate control mode: 1 pass Constant bitrate
    Average bitrate: 1500

I am using Any DVD Converter to convert video for my mobile phone. I think you also use it. Any DVD Converter is an all-in-one DVD ripper, video converter and audio extractor. Any DVD Converter easily rip DVD and convert video to popular video formats including AVI, WMV, FLV, SWF, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP and 3G2, as well as rip DVD and convert video to videos playable on portable media players including iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, Sansa View, Creative Zen, Zune, Xbox 360 and all kinds of mobile phones such as Nokia N-series, Gphone, BlackBerry, Xperia X10.

I think you have to use DoubleTwist to convert video. Using this software you can download and convert any video to watch on your device. Just drag and drop; doubleTwist will convert to the correct format for your device. Using this software you can get new music using the integrated Amazon MP3 store (*US only). Sync iTunes playlists to Android, Palm Pre, BlackBerry, and many more! Just go to it's official site for download.

You have to use Nidesoft Video Converter. Nidesoft Video Converter is a powerful video conversion software which could convert video and audio files between all popular formats such as convert AVI to MP4, MP3 to WAV, WMV to MPEG, MOV to AAC, etc. Nidesoft Video Converter supports very comprehensive video formats, including DVD, VCD, AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, 3GP, Zune AVC, PSP MP4, iPod MOV, ASF, Xperia X10, etc.