Thread: When is the Nokia C6 going to be released and how much in price?

When is the Nokia C6 going to be released and how much in price?

Hey mates, i need some information about from you all about Nokia C6. Am a Sony Ericcson user since long time and i wanted to change it to Nokia. While searching for some new handset i came through the upcoming mobile Nokia C6. I just found its images and little description but i wonder to have one for me. Could you guys please make me know at what price this phone is going to be released and when ? Also let me know some its great features. Thanks for all your helps.

Re: When is the Nokia C6 going to be released and how much in price?

In a press conference on 15th April Nokia announced that C6 will avaibale in market by second quarter of 2010, most probably expected in the end of June or 1st week of July 2010. Its technical specifications have not been officially unveiled, here anyway specifications revealed in part by the FCC: Mobile Quad-band GSM / EDGE, 3G connectivity with WiFi, Bluetooth, 256MB memory, microSD slot, media player, digital camera 5Mp, GPS Radio FM, all under Symbian S60 (3rd edition). Date of current output in May Prices between 200 and 250 euros.

Nokia C6 is projected to hit markets by Q2 of 2010 at the price of $230. In additional information it is a mobile measuring 113 x 53 x 16.8 mm and weighs 150 grammes.Il embeds a digital camera with 5 megapixels and an MP3 music player. The memory is expandable via microSD (TransFlash) (up to 16GB). These major points are nice design, full keyboard, Autonomy. The Nokia C6 is compatible with bluetooth, wifi, HSDPA, EDGE, UMTS.

The Nokia C6 will be available in Europe for 220 € in the second quarter of the year, a price that if you add the coverage of an operator, almost certainly goes to 0 € in certain promotions. Features of the Nokia C6:
    • 5 megapixel camera (LED flash).
    • Touch screen is 3.2 inches.
    • Resolution 640 x 360 pixels.
    • This nokia C6 has 200MB of internal memory, accompanied by 2GB microSD card format.
    • FM Radio (with RDS).
    • 3.5 mm AV connector, and a battery of 1200mAh BL-4J.

Nokia C6 is another C Series so we should not expect much from them. This is a mid-range or medium-low sliding QWERTY keyboard, a 3.2-inch touch screen, which still do not know if it is capacitive or resistive, this connection if it has HSDPA (3G) and even WiFi. It also has a 5 megapixel camera, FM Radio, Bluetooth 2.0 with integrated GPS, Wi microUSB and 3.5mm headphone jack. As memory includes a 2GB microSD card. As it integrates Ovi Maps, Mail and Ovi Ovi Maps.

Nokia C6, come with Qwerty keyboard, which as we see will be a mid-range economic, and a touchscreen phone. Moreover, this C6 belonging to the new CSeries will HSDPA connection, and possibly include WiFi. Easily access your email accounts, including Hotmail Gmail , Yahoo! and Windows Live with this smartphone. For the moment no further details on this Nokia C6, but you could say that will come with 5 megapixel camera obviously everything should work with Symbian.