Thread: Adjust volume on Sony Ericsson T303

Bookmark Guest

Adjust volume on Sony Ericsson T303

Hello friends,

I have been using Sony Ericsson T303 from eight months. This mobile comprises amazing features in it. I have some confusion about this Sony Ericsson mobile. I don't know if it is possible to adjust the volume of this mobile using any code. I have not tried this type of any code. Please don't hesitate to let me know your suggestions over this Sony Ericsson T303 issue. Your any help would be greatly appreciable.

Re: Adjust volume on Sony Ericsson T303

I don't know the exact solution to your query but you can check the sounds & alerts setting of your Sony Ericsson phone. To access this setting, for the your need to select the setting from the main menu of your mobile. Then next step is to select options named as 'sounds & alerts'. Then see if you get any code to adjust the volume of your Sony Ericsson T303 mobile.

Hi friends,

I just bought the new Sony Ericsson T303 mobile phone. But problem is that I this mobile doesn't comprises specific assigned volume key. So I am totally confused about how to increase or decrease volume of my mobile phone. I have tried many methods but nothing was helpful. Please give proper suggestion over this.

There is very simple solution available to your query. For that you need to refer the user manual of your Sony Ericsson T303. From this you will get all the information regarding to the functionality of your mobile phone. You will also which key are assigned for the volume control of your Sony Ericsson T303.

The Sony Ericsson T303 doesn't has any code to adjust volume. .The 1.3 megapixel camera lets you grab the enjoyable as it happens. View your photos onscreen, contribute to them wirelessly via Bluetooth or in a picture message. This mobile integrated with metal details, Soft edges, mirror glass display - the little and graceful T303 fits any setting.

According to my information with Sony Ericsson T303 you won't get any option for specified volume key. When you are using the music player on this mobile. At that time you can us the up-down keys in the way to increase or decrease volume. Other than this I don't any code to adjust the volume of this mobile.

I think you need to use the navigation keys(Up/down) for volume adjustment on your Sony Ericsson T303 mobile. If you want to know if is there any code for volume then please go through the user guide of your phone. You can also refer the official website of your Sony Ericsson T303 mobile. I hope this will solve your confusion about your mobile.