Thread: Java Apps problem on Sony Ericsson Satio

Java Apps problem on Sony Ericsson Satio

Hello,
    I have sony ericsson satio, but when I try to install some java applications on it i get any error and I can not install the application at all. What is the exact reason for this. If you know then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Java Apps problem on Sony Ericsson Satio

Hello,
    Having very little knowledge in this field, I wanted to know the easiest way to download and install applications on my Satio. I downloaded an application from my computer and tried to unzip the file in my documents Satio (decompression with Winrar and I was Satio mass storage mode). The problem is that I can not find the application on my Satio (there are documents download, sound, etc ... But on my Satio, these files seem nonexistent ...) I also tried to download directly since my Satio (I'm connected to my Wi-Fi, I was on a site with applications and games and I tried to download.) Some games I can settle down and play a bit, but closed after all, impossible to find ... As for some applications, you can not even start. So I also want to find the location of these applications / games downloaded to be able to bring order. Any help is welcomed.

Install applications on Sony Ericsson Satio

Hello,
    If I am not wrong your applications are installed in Organizer. To download applications, go to Arena Now, this is the simplest, there is an option for free applications. You want to install it, copy them to "install" then go to organizer: manage files. I renamed my Organizer in Applications, it makes more sense. I hope this will help you and you will install the required applications on your satio.

Hello,
    I do not know if it's the same but the others are like sony, ie you downloaded on your mobile then it asks if you want to record in the application or game. if you put in the application it get you back into menu and organizer, and then application you download all you got. I guess I am correct here.

Hello,
    If I go to App, the phone connects me to the Internet and then nothing happens more. I see only white front. When I press the Refresh, he invites new and I see only a blank page again. I've already deleted the app and then played on it, does nothing. Any help regarding this is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hello,
    Having the opportunity to change plans, I hesitate between two phones: the iPhone 3G and Sony Ericsson satio. The SE is not released yet I do not know sil must wait or not. Indeed, Sony Ericsson (unfortunately) each have a unique, one being obviously the picture. Most of the iphone is that it has many applications utilent. I do not force a phone / camera is therefore I take it better than the iphone or 3gs satio??

Hello,
    I have now two weeks since Satio, and I find it much better than the iphone 3gs. My girlfriend with the iphone I find much more than the Sony accessory. Indeed, it is true that many applications, Apple is very nice but they are not used much except some while Satio itself remains even when a telephone before being an accessory. The multiple choice seized sms are very pleasant (AZRETY keyboard, keys or portable handwriting). Further applications for satio should soon emerge and they will probably similar to some useful at Apple. For what is the big failure for me no problem and I am very happy with this phone that do not disappoint me far away. And yet my hands have already had many different motives.