Thread: 3G mobiles list

3G mobiles list

Hello,
    I am planning to purchase a 3g phone. So, if you guys can give me list of the 3g mobile phone, it would be great. Also, if you guys can provide me some information on the 3g technology then it will really help me a lot. Thank you for your help.

Re: 3G mobiles list

Hello,
    Some users in possession of the firmware of the 3G iPhone claim that it would embark support FM radio and the ability to make updates via a wireless internet connection, according to the site iPhone Atlas. This would mean that the iPhone 3G, which does not include FM tuner could possibly be compatible with some accessories such as radio remote with iPod sold by Apple. Currently, the iPhone and iPod Touch are not compatible with this accessory.

Hello,
    I agree with the above post. As for updates to the software (firmware) to power the iPhone 3G, it could be executed, without a connection to the computer and sync with iTunes, but by connecting directly to the Internet network Edge/3G operator or WiFi. This new feature thrilled iPhone owners who fear that Apple released again blocks the terminal via a wireless update.

Hello,
    Here I intend to take a mobile subscription, and several models of phones are available to me. But now, I do not really know what to choose as a model. 3G, WLAN, etc. I know nothing. but quite to take a subscription, I better pick up the phone is best for my 2 years (I take the contract for two years so by then I will not change phone.) What is WIFI on LG KS20?

Wifi 3G mobiles

Hello,
    WiFi lets you connect to the wireless network in your home if you have adsl and a wireless box + 3g network is a wave like reseax gprs by equal transits of the data network can also go on the internet! by cons must be in an area covered. I guess this information will help you. If you want any more information regarding this topic then please let me know.

Hello,
    I have a little question too the wifi on my samsung player one
    => once connected to my livebox I just go to google for the favorites that will be the livebox and not the wap that is used ?
    => I asked if surtt avt Internet "free" and unlimited mobile-Fi or would have deducted from my credit??

Hello,
    Try once with your sim activated, you'll see if in your invoice, if the internet connection you're billed or not. From my standpoint, I do not think this is outside the package, as you surf on wifi. Otherwise, in com manager activates and deactivates your sim wifi.