Thread: K850i "Operation Failed" message, cant update through SEUS

unsure K850i "Operation Failed" message, cant update through SEUS

Its been a very long time i was using the Sony ericsson K850i cell phone. But it stopped working from last week when i tried turning it on it gave an error message "Operation failed". when i tried to update the mobile phone software using the SEUS i am not able to do so since the application starts for sometime and then stops. Anyone familiar about the problem.

Re: K850i "Operation Failed" message, cant update through SEUS

i think that the Java Kernel is defective. Beacuse For Java applications that are stored on the memory card, it can happen that if you take the memory card out it is possible to get this error so i think that this error is occurring because your memory card has not been detected. So simply re insert the memory card once.

For Java applications that are stored on the memory card, this error may occur when you take the memory card out from the phone and also if the user describes / deletes or changes some of the java files , moreover this may be due to a damage to the installed applications.

This could have the consequence that the core strength of Java is in the knee
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Following a sequence of actions you can get this problem solve
    • Turn off your phone, take the battery out, cell phone briefly back in service
    • Format memory card (Please ensure in advance)
    • Reset all phones
    • First the memory test and Then, the mobile phone (Java works to 1000% return, unless a hardware failure!)

Java applications can not be installed on a memory card or they cannot be booted from a memory card. But to move data after installation on your phone. Memory of the mobile phone does not fill completely with Java applications Remove defective Java applications at once (you can not start, always starting stürtzt etc.)

Most probably the plan change comes in to affect after the end of the current month that means after the end of the month in which you have opted for the change of the plan. For example If you fill the form on 6th of may 2010 then your plan change will come in to affect from 1st June 2010 which will not change the bill cycle at all.

The best possible solution to this problem is to get your device back to the mobile store or the vendor from where you purchased the cell phone and ask him the reason and then tell him to get this repaired soon. I think that he will repair your cell phone and then your cell phone will get back to normal.