Thread: What Is Gesture Control And How To Use In Satio?

What Is Gesture Control And How To Use In Satio?

Hello to everyone. I am having Sony Ericsson Satio and one of my friend told me to perform the Gesture Cotrol on it. Now, I don't have any details about it. So, if you are having any details about the "What is Gesture control and how to use in Satio?", then please explain me that. Thank you in advance.

Re: What Is Gesture Control And How To Use In Satio?

Hello, if you are making use of the Gesture Control on the Satio then it will simply help you while muting or silencing your mobile while incoming call or for your Alarm Clock. And the thing is that you just need to wave your hand across the camera lense. It is not required to push any button. So, simply make use of that and you will able to use that without any problem. So, do that and check whether it is working for you or not.

Hello, I have not used the Gesture Control till now and that is why I am not having any kind of idea for the use of that. But, you can check that by performing the settings for that from your setting menu. Just do that and then you will able to use that function. You just need to do that settings to the Setting menu and save that for the Gesture Control. And then you will able to use that.

If you want to perform the Gesture Control settings then you have to use the steps as below:
    • Move to the Settings of the Satio.
    • Then select the Phone.
    • Now go to the Sensor Settings.
    • Here you need to tick for the Turning control.
    • Done.

Hello, if you are having experience with the Symbian then it is really simple to use the Satio sensor control. As both of the working is mostly similar. If you flip your phone back then your incoming call will be gets silence. And by making same steps your alarm will go to the Snooze mode. Or you can also perform the Autorotate and then you will able to check whether the problem get solved or not. If you start the Gesture Control then it will work as above.

Gesture Control :
    Let your hands call the shots. Simply move your hand above the Satio to mute an incoming call or put the alarm clock on snooze. Enjoy the magic of gesture control - control your Satio without touching it.

Settings:
    Settings >> Phone >> Sensor Settings >> Turning control.

Hello, I don't think that the Satio is having the Gesture Control. I come to know that from the Specification of the Satio:
    Tap to focus
    The 12.1-megapixel camera with Xenon flash and intuitive touch focus gives you stunning, high-resolution shots you’ll want to blow up big and keep.

Magic touch
    With the Sony Ericsson Satio phone, all your favourite stuff is just a touch away. Tap directly into TV series, mobile videos, podcasts and music via the ingenious full-touch media menu on this amazing entertainment phone.

Widescreen wonder
    Feast your eyes on films and images in 16 million colours on the Sony Ericsson Satio phone. On the razor-sharp 3.5", 16:9 ratio screen, you'll enjoy them as they're meant to be seen.

Screen
    - 360x640 pixel
    - 16,777,216 colour 16:9 nHD touchscreen (TFT)

Memory
    - microSD (up to 16GB)
    - Phone memory 68MB

Networks
    - GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
    - UMTS/HSPA 900/2100
    Available colours
    - Black - Silver - Bordeaux

Sizes
    - 112.0 x 55.0 x 13.0 mm
    - 4.4 x 2.2 x 0.5 inches

Weight