Thread: Satio & Kinetic Scrolling

Satio & Kinetic Scrolling

Hello, I am having Sony Ericsson Satio and want to know the details about the Availability of the Kinetic Scrolling in the future? I have come to know that the Nokia is going to provide it for there Symbian Phone. So, I want to know whether Satio will get the Kinetic Scrolling or not? If anyone is having detail about it, then please provide that to me.

Re: Satio & Kinetic Scrolling

Hello, I don't understand the meaning of the Kinetic Scrolling. If anyone from you is having the details for the Kinetic Scrolling, then please provide that details to me. I have not heard this till now and want to get the details for that. So, if you have any idea for that, then provide that to me. I will be thankful to you. Just give me details about that.

Nokia is providing the kinetic scrolling anywhere except in the main menu / applications and web browser, the home screen of 5530 with the contact bar 20 contacts and shortcuts at the bottom of the screen is available for 5800. when receiving a call when the screen is locked, can unlock the screen or to respond by sliding a finger across the screen the way of Iphone or Nokia N97. When you scroll the phone menus, it moves in the style. It looks very nice.

Hello, till now Kinetic Scrolling is not available with the Satio, but yes, we can expect it in the future. You have to wait for that. I don't have any idea when it will gets updated to the Satio, but each and every new technology will be updated by the Sony Ericsson and I think this will also gets updated in the Satio and you will able to use that.

I am also waiting for the same update. Then main thing, I think that it must be updated for the Contact list. As, when I try to search the contact, at that time it will give me more faster response. So, if you are having any idea about the date of the udpation, then give that details to me. I will be thankful to you. I have tried to check the details about it on internet, but won't find that.

Hello, I was also waiting for the same thing. But, I don't think that this will be given early. As I have most of the time check that, if someone releases the new thing, then that will not be udpated by the Sony Ericsson and as per that, I don't think that the Satio will get update for the Kinetic Scrolling. So, just leave that and you will have to wait for the new thing which will be given by the Sony Ericsson.