Thread: HTC Desire Screen Replacement

HTC Desire Screen Replacement

Hello, I have HTC and one of my friend dropped that and due to that the glass cracked. And LCD started bleeding. But, if I try to use the Digitizer then it is working fine for me. If anyone is having an idea from which I will able to replace that, then please give me that. If you have any solution from which I will able to get the screen replacement.

Re: HTC Desire Screen Replacement

Hey, I am also having the same problem. I have tried to check the solution for this. But, not able to find that. If you get that, then give that to me also, so I can able to fix that problem. If you search the Internet, then also you will not able to get the solution for that. And that is the reason, I am making use of that as it is. And I don't think that you will able to find out the solution for your problem, as I have already search on that and won't find any solution.

Hello, If you are having any problem with the HTC parts of the mobile then you can't fix that. There is not a problem with the replacement, but the actual problem is that the parts are not available. So, if the parts are not available then how can you replace that screen. So, you have to wait till the parts will get available and then only you will able to solve your problem.

Hey, you must need to ask help from the HTC for this. As if the parts are not available then the last option remains is the HTC only. If they are providing help for such problem then you can able to solve your problem, but if they are not providing then you have to use the HTC as it is. So, simply ask them whether they are giving help on such issue or not. And if they are providing that then you will able to resolve your problem.

Hi, I think that, if HTC is providing help for you then only you will able to solve your problem. In most of the cases HTC won't provide you help for your parts. So, you must need to first ask HTC whether they are giving such type of replacement or not. If they are providing replacement then you will able to solve your problem. But, if they don't give you help then you have to use your HTC as it is.

If you are having HTC and if you want to replace the screen then you must need to ask the help from the HTC. I have already done that and they have given me Orange one. It is having really nicer look than the older one. So, you will able to replace the screen, but I don't know how much they will ask for that. So, just check that and then you will able to resolve your problem.

You just need to visit to the nearest Service Center of the HTC and ask them about it. If you simply ask them for the solution then you will able to get the solution for your problem. They will send your HTC to the Company and then you will able to get the HTC with the new screen. So, just visit to the center and ask them for help. One of my friend was having the same problem and then he ask help from the company as HTC of him was in under warranty period. And they simply replace his screen.