Thread: Need a Cell Phone Signal Booster

Need a Cell Phone Signal Booster

Hi all,

I am using HTC Windows mobile 6.0 , Some time i am in basement office and my signal have going weak, I need some signal booster for my mobile, Please suggest which one is best.

Re: Need a Cell Phone Signal Booster

I am using iphone and i tested Wilson Electronics iBooster with an iPhone. This product worked boosting the signal on my handset but it cost is $249, i fell it is expensive but good. Whenever the unit plugged into my car for a charge and mount, i feel bulky. i think, the new Sleek iBooster hits the market at February and its cost is $129. Check it out and reply.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I will installed a Multiple Room for all CDMA or 900mhz or 1800mhz booster my roof. Last couple of years i face mobile signal problem for my nokia GSM mobile. The Booster is very useful in cities, where in spite of full mobile signals on the mobile phone, there is a break in voice leading to call clarity problem. You need to Simply plug the mobile phone signal booster into home and found huge gain in both the incoming reception and outgoing transmission levels as the signal booster. the price of these booster is $795 or IND Rs 36570.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Wilson Electronics' cell phone signal boosters has good in performance, they actually work quite well,but have some complicate setup. It is easy-to-use design for in-car use. It have small cradle that plug in your power adapter for your car's cigarette lighter an tiny antenna fix in your car roof and its working. It boost up mobile signal to 20 times. It covers both GSM and CDMA networks in the United States. Its available in $129

Need a Cell Phone Signal Booster

Different cell phone signal boosters work with different dell phone. A cell phone signal booster is a small device that increase the cell phone signal within your home and amplifies it provide better signal to users. Now many people have great cell phone service when out and about but within their homes the walls block their cell phone reception causing off unreachable message to phone and dropped call.

I am using cell ranger signal booster in my car and it increases signal to our cell phone and laptop air card to help reduce dropped calls. It is wireless and no need to connection to your phone, PDA, or laptop aircard. It is also portable and Plug-and-Play with no complex installation. It supports all cell phones and laptops operating at 800Mhz and 1900MHZ. Buy it this one and reply.

ibooster Guest

Their are more then one manufacturer to choose from, the Wi-ex and Wilson are the two most popular ones and the wi-ex is priced for residential use, where as the Wilson cell phone booster is priced for residential and office use.