Thread: K850 - Theme + New Icons?

K850 - Theme + New Icons?

Hello, I have a Sony Ericsson K850 and using the Branded firmware. I am using the theme which is having the different type of icons than the Basic SE. So, I simply flashed my phone and using the standard icons. And all of the custom themes are having the standard SE menu icons. Is it required to use the customized firmware for achieving that or it is required to use the Customized firmware for that.

Re: K850 - Theme + New Icons?

Hey, is it really possible to use the customized icons for your Sony Ericson K850. If this is possible then, how can I do that for my mobile. If you are having any details about it, then provide that to me also. I have tried to find out the solution for that and not able to get on internet and so, if you have done that already, then give me the solution for that.

Hello, you must need to make use of the some of the technique for this. As it is not possible and I think if someone if able to hack the theme, then it will possible. As till now there is not any kind of trick available from which you will able to solve the problem for your custom look of the icons. So, you have to use that SE icons for your themes in your mobile. Use that till you will able to get the custom icons.

Hello, I would suggest you to make use of the TIM firmware for your Sony Ericsson K850 and then you will able to get the Stylish Icons for your mobile. I have check that and currently using it. It will simply give you really better look and feel for your problem. If you use that then it can give you better icons than the one which are provided by the other firmware.

Hi, look of the icons totally depend on the firmware. So, if you are having the problem with the icons looks then you can change that by changing the firmware, as the firmware contains the style for the all of the icons. So, it is necessary to use the firmware which is having icons as per your requirement and then you will able to get the icons which you want.

Hello, I have Sony Ericsson K850i and I am using the firmware which is not branded. But, it is having some of the themes with the different types of the Icons. One of the theme is having different types of the menus. And if you able to unlock your Sony Ericsson K850 then you will able to get the solution for your icons. As you will able to change the icons as per your requirement. So, just check that, it is possible for you or not and then you will able to solve your problem.