Thread: K800i just vibrate when turn it on

K800i just vibrate when turn it on

Hello friends,

I am having Sony Ericsson K800i mobile. I am getting awesome features with mobile. But from three day it showing very strange problem. Whenever I turn on my Sony Ericsson it just keep vibrating. I am not able to solve this problem. I have tried many method to avoid this vibrating problem, but still not no success in it. If you posses any solution to resolve this Sony Ericsson K800i issue, then please let me know that. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: K800i just vibrate when turn it on

I think you have mistakenly changed some setting of your Sony Ericsson K800i mobile and because of that you are getting vibrating issue with your mobile. If you want resolve this issue, I think for that you need to try the resetting of factory setting of your mobile phone. I was also getting same problem and at that time also tried this trick.

It seems that your Sony Ericsson mobile may suffer from serious issue. I don't this issue if vibrating can be easily solved. So I recommend you to contact the nearest service center of your Sony Ericsson K800i mobile. If your mobile is under warranty then replace this faulty Sony Ericsson K800i mobile. Please try this solution to resolve your mobile issue.

I am also getting same problem with my mobile. As per above suggestion I also tried to reset the factory setting of my mobile, but unfortunately still having same problem. I am totally frustrated because of this issue. I also contacted to the service center of my mobile, but didn't get any positive reply from there. Please give me proper suggestion over this.

Please try one of the following solutions:
    • Configure the factory setting of your mobile.
    • Refer the user manual of your mobile.
    • Take help from nearest service center.

I think you need to configure the setting of your mobile. There might also chances that mobile application comprises some problem in your. Actually it quite difficult to to find out the cause behind this vibrating problem of your Sony Ericsson K800i mobile. I think the ultimate way to resolve this issue is to do the replacement of this mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by Madhuchhanda View Post
    Hello friends,

I am having Sony Ericsson K800i mobile. I am getting awesome features with mobile. But from three day it showing very strange problem. Whenever I turn on my Sony Ericsson it just keep vibrating. I am not able to solve this problem. I have tried many method to avoid this vibrating problem, but still not no success in it. If you posses any solution to resolve this Sony Ericsson K800i issue, then please let me know that. I am waiting for your reply.
    From your information it seems that there is some hardware related issue in your mobile phone. You have to repair your mobile phone to fix this problem.

I recommend you to turn off the vibrating alert from the sound setting of your mobile. And then switch off/on your mobile. Then check if are you still getting same problem or not. If this doesn't worked for you then reset the factory setting of your mobile. If you don't know how to do this, then please refer user guide.