Thread: SEUS Java Error

SEUS Java Error

Hello to everyone. I have installed the SEUS software on my mobile. But, when I try to start that, it gives me Fatal Error saying "java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException". Why did I am getting this kind of problem of the message. If you are having any idea then please give me that details. How to solve this problem. If you have any solution for this, then please provide that to me.

Re: SEUS Java Error

Hello, You must need to update your Java application for your mobile phone. If you update that then you will able to get solved for your problem. So, just make use of that and then you will able to get the solution for your SEUS java error. Most of time such kind of problem occur due to the Java Software which is running on your device. But, if it is in updated state, then you can avoid such small errors. So, update that and solve your problem.

Hello, I am getting similar kind of problem with the SEUS which is related to the Java. If I try to start that, it give me error message as the " Missing JVM - Could not locate a Java Virtual Machine". So if you are having any solution for that then please provide that to me. I have already installed the JRE on my mobile, but then also, I am getting the same problem. How to fix this.

Hello, It may be possible that your JVM got corrupted and that is why you are getting this type of problem. So, simply remove the older JRE from your device and then reinstall the new one. Simply use the new version of the JRE which is the Java Runtime Environment and then you will able to get the solution for your error message. So, just do that and you will not get that kind of error message. It will fix your issue.

Hello, I was also getting the same kind of error message and then for solving that problem I uninstall the SEUS from my mobile. Then I again reinstall that on my mobile and then come to know that the problem get solved. So, just make use of the new SEUS software and install that on your mobile phone. It will simply solve your problem. It is just required to install the new Java on your mobile.

Hello, If you simply make use of the new update for the Java then you can able to fix your problem. It will simply solve your problem. Most of the time such kind of problem may occur due to the missing files from the java which are required for the application. So, new installation or updation will simply fix your problem. So, just make use of that and then you will able to remove the error message which you are getting.

Hello, If you are having problem of the "java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException" error message, then for solving that you need to first remove the SEUS. Then you must remove the JVM. Now simply turn off your device and restart it. Now install the SEUS on your mobile again. Then you need to install the JRE with the latest version. Simply install that and solve the problem.