Thread: What is SEUS?

What is SEUS?

Hi friends,

I am having Sony Ericsson W850i mobile phone. Somewhere in the use manual I have red about the SEUS. But actual thing is that I don't what is SEUS and it's exact use. To get more details about SEUS I have gone through various websites, but unfortunately didn't get more details about this. If you know anything about SEUS, then please let me aware that. Your any help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: What is SEUS?

With SEUS(Sony Ericsson Update Service) you can update your product software for optimal performance and get the latest enhancements. Regardless if you have the latest software, it is a good routine to run Update Service to improve software stability. Make sure to back up your phone content, before doing Update Service.

According to my information the term 'SEUS' is an abbreviation of the Sony Ericsson Update Service. This application is basically used to keep up to date your Sony Ericsson mobile application. You can download this application from the official website of Sony Ericsson mobile. I hope it will definitely solve your confusion about 'SEUS'.

SEUS is a Phone Software from Sony Ericsson . The Sony Ericsson has presently updated its program that let us update our Sony Ericsson phones. All you require to update the program is an Internet-enabled PC and a USB cable. Update Service will direct you efficiently through the update procedure. This procedure will usually take 10-20 minutes depending on the internet speed.

Sony Ericsson Update Service is not a spyware or adware . The license of this communication software is Freeware, you can free of charge download and free use this phone software . Before using this tool I suggest you to keep backup of your personal data which is stored on your mobile before beginning an update.

While using this ‘Sony Ericsson Update Service’ you will just need to select your mobile model number and the program will perceive the most recent software for it, bond the phone to the PC and start updating it. Your phone will work superior than ever and it will have additional functionality. I also taking advantage of this service.

Thanks friends for all your help over 'SEUS'. Because of you I am able understood the meaning of this SEUS. According to your suggestions it seems that this application is very useful for Sony Ericsson in the way to update it's applications. Now I have also installed this SEUS on my computer system for my Sony Ericsson W850i mobile.