Thread: Where can I get the call recorder for the K850?

Where can I get the call recorder for the K850?

Hell. I have a Sony Ericsson K850 mobile phone. The thing is that I want a call recorder option or an application for the phone. I tried a lot but could not find any. Please help me out so that I can record the call that I get or make. It would be helpful if I get the issue to be sorted well. So please do let me get o a better conclusion. Thank you.

Re: Where can I get the call recorder for the K850?

The call recording option is not possible through a program/software in K850 phone that you use. However you can get a patch to record the call without the beep sound. So do check out for the same. I hope this may help you out well for getting the issue to be sorted well. This is necessary that you perform and work out well for you.

There is no need to get a patch. You have an inbuilt feature for the same. You will have to check out in the option menu when you get a call. This will then let you to get to a better conclusion. So look out for the thing. You can then record the call that you want. I hope it will help yo out well and sort the thing accordingly. Do make the issue to be sorted. You will get to a better solution.

In order to sort the issue it will be better that you do check out for the option menu when you get or make a call. Click on the option you will get another option to choose that is to record the call. This will then make the issue to be sorted well for you. So look out for the same. I hope you will get to a better conclusion then.

There is no such application that may get install to the device to make the recording of the call. The inbuilt feature is the one that helps you out well. So in order to sort the thing it would be better that you use the function you get in the option menu. The phone does not support any application to get install. Check out for the issue. I hope this may help.