Thread: Satio TV out doesnt work

Satio TV out doesnt work

Hi guys ,

I have just debranded my satio and just after performing that, TV out does not perform but please somebody could help me hello, I have just debranded my satio, and after that,TV out doesn't work, please somebody help me.....

Thanks ...

Satio TV out doesnt work

There are something going wrong with your installed firmware. And for your kind information, the problem can be solved with this point. I had the same issue earlier with the same mobile phone and I just performed the re-installation of the firmware to get it working again, it gets rid of all apps, setting, games e.t.c

I have tried, and I hope you also need to use this and can solve your problems .....

Thanks you !
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Satio TV out doesnt work

Well suggested but I think it's working for you only. I have tried your suggestions but no luck. I performed the reinstalled of the firmware then after tried to access but nothing happened , I have R1CA customized BR and I think is generic but for some causes don' t let me see the video or photo on TV just getting moved into a black screen, before update I could .

And one thing more you said earlier that -

I had the same issue earlier with the same mobile phone and I just performed the re-installation of the firmware to get it working again, it gets rid of all apps, setting, games e.t.c
    So, can you tell me what firmware version do you have right now to perform this ??

Satio TV out doesnt work

I am also running with the same configuration that you have currently. My Satio is not branded yet and I updated it to newest firmware, TV-out functioning properly, The only thing that I gonna missing is that and after the update : Picasa Web album service...???

Satio TV out doesnt work

According to whole discussion, I got your problem and I think it is going on just because of the physical configuration. In such situation ,same FW for example, the newest, unless you have a issue with the cable sounds like your device has developed a fault or you are performing something incorrect when going to connect it, the TV out should display the music player too, Is it configured properly to the TV format etc - And one thing more that have you tried the same procedure with some another TV....

Satio TV out doesnt work

Absolute bollocks, TV out is a function of the phone just as the camera audio and such stuff , it should be covered within the warranty if it stops functioning, move back and demand they resolve it, and if they stick to this line of nonsense ask to see where the warranty states such a specific quark, an accessory to me means something outside the device, TV out is an internal full function of the device not an accessory, the cable could be explained as an accessory but not something internal on the device, It is assumed as like a misunderstanding, you requires to tell them that the phone has stopped outputting a signal to get on an external device. I still unable to see how debranding has caused this and TBH I doubt it.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's