Thread: Transfer settings to new memory card in Satio

Transfer settings to new memory card in Satio

I wanted to upgrade my memory of the Sony Ericsson Satio from 8Gb to more. As i have transferred all my data and application to memory card. I know about moving the data from it but not sure about the moving the application of it. I have also noticed that there are some of the special folder in the memory card. Does it created by phone. Also suggest me some good Micro SD memory card. So let me know if any one is aware of Transfer settings to new memory card in Satio. Thanks in advance.

Re: Transfer settings to new memory card in Satio

There is one thing that you can do is to have the all the application in the Phone memory and the save the in the Phone memory and later in when you are attaching the new Memory card to it then copy or move the application from Phone memory to Memory Card. This is simple and working advice that i have given.

You can also have another option by which you can transfer data from older memory card to the new memory card. For that just connect your phone to the computer using the USB cable and then after that just forward all the application from the Memory card to the Computer. Now after inserting the new one just copy all in the same.

I have searched about your query and come up with a tool which is having the functionality to perform all the task for transferring data from one memory card to another. The one which i am talking about is known as the "USB Image Tool" that creates the image file of the Memory card data and transfer the same to another memory card.

I am using a Memory card reader which is used for the reading of the memory card on the computer. This device is working with the Memory card. All you have to do is to insert both the card into the card reader and and attach the card reader to computer. Now you will get to Removable Disk. One is for older and another one for the new one. So just copy data from one to another by the computer. Thanks

Hey thanks to all for there great reply as i have come to know enough about the Transfer settings to new memory card in Satio and decided to have one for me but having one query that you might solve. I am planning to buy a 32 GB memory card but having doubt that will it be supported by Sony Ericsson Satio. So advise me with this also.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco-s View Post
    Hey thanks to all for there great reply as i have come to know enough about the Transfer settings to new memory card in Satio and decided to have one for me but having one query that you might solve. I am planning to buy a 32 GB memory card but having doubt that will it be supported by Sony Ericsson Satio. So advise me with this also.
    Yes you don't have to worry. Sony Ericsson Satio is having the support for 32 GB but the price of the card is very high so if you are enough money then you can go for it.