Thread: Sony Ericsson K800i call register doesn't record any mobile numbers

Sony Ericsson K800i call register doesn't record any mobile numbers

help..!

I lost some recent calls from the the call history, For some reason my Sony Ericsson K800i does not record any contacts when I enter into the calls history and trying to use call register. The Major problem as I am missing a lots of business calls..! Any suggestions..?

Thanks ...

HI

You are suffering from some basic issues and you can solve it your self if you care about the problem that you are getting. You are using your mobile phone with a lot of calls inside the call history and that has been so old and restricting the entries for new calls that you have just received.

Well, the call register is probably full. In this case ,you need to go for the call history section of the phone and delete all the call lists ; received, missed and dialed lists and this procedure should solve your issues ....

no calls in the call register of Sony Ericsson K800i

Ok, I am getting some problem with the call list on my new SE K800i.and requires some help from you all. I got this issue about two weeks ago and back then the call list performed properly . It recorded every dialed, received and missed calls on the the phone. But now, It doesn't display new made calls, received calls or missed calls in the call list. It just displays the previous calls that it recorded. I think, somehow switched call listing off somehow but I have tried to find out all over the phone settings but unable to get any option to turn it back on. All I can see are the calls that I have had but it still doesn't record any newly made calls..

My brother is also having the same problem with his phone and i tried to solve with my own way and this issue is going on for a few weeks ago and he told me about this just before 2 days and I solved it .

I tried everything but a hard re-set and couldn't resolved it. Finally, I found a method to resolve this issue . I connect the phone to my machine and open it up in MyPhoneExplorer and when to the call logs. I found that there were some black calls (without details) in there and removed entire calls from the log, So the call history was totally empty in MyPhoneExplorer.

Ever since then the call list has worked properly. I think some error just got in there and that the only method I found to resolve it was this. you should also try to do and I am sure it will also work for you .

Calls are not getting recorded in Sony Ericsson K800i

Thanks for your kind and effective replies and finally I got the solutions and the problem has been fixed . Thanks again it has bee completely fixed . Although it was a little different for me.. I removed the call list using the phone but it was still visible on myphoneexplorer. After finding around with myphoneexplorer, I was able to remove those hidden entries and now it is going fine .

Hi all, We are really in a big stuck. My girlfriend has the similar issue with the same phone (model). She has the latest firmware. In the explorer, I got so many directories (such as pictures) and even a hidden directory 'system' But I see there is no any call history anywhere.

Any thoughts on this ????

It could be a software problem with your phone. Have you tried resetting your phone's settings? You can do the same by moving into the menu, settings, choosing "Reset Settings" and choose the one that only performs your settings to get if that changes anything. If not, be sure that you have any necessary files stored into your memory card and SIM card and then try the whole resetting. If that still does not come for help, if you have the USB cable for your phone, you can go to the Sony Ericsson website at www.sonyericsson.com and then go to the support section, choose your proper model for your phone and go to "Software Downloads" where you can download the Update Service software's. Install it to your machine and start up the program and it will give you step by step guidelines to update your phone.