Thread: K800 Cannot turn on after SEUS update

K800 Cannot turn on after SEUS update

Hello. I have a Sony Ericsson k800i phone, I have updated my k800i through seus and it will not turn on afterward. I have no idea why this happened? I tried to update it but the it stopped at 80% and then rolled back. Now the phone is not able to turn on. Am just left clueless for the thing. It would be better that you help me out to get the solution. Thank you.

Re: K800 Cannot turn on after SEUS update

The issue could be that the update is not completed and hence this is the reason that you are not able to get the things to work out essentially well. I hope it would be better that you check out for the same. The update problems caused the phone to give such issues. This would have helped you out well to sort the thing. Try updating or flashing the phone.

You need to delete the files that has been updated half. Check out for those files accordingly and remove all. As it is been done then try to get the latest update with no issues and make it to work with the same. This will then help you out to sort the things. I hope it is necessary and required to process. So do check out for the same.

Do not reupdate using Seus as it will not help you out well for getting the things to work. So in order to sort the things I will suggest you to get the device to the service center and perform a reflash of the phone. This will help you out well for getting the things to process and work out well. I hope you may get to a better conclusion then. Check out.

The issue could also be with the battery. Do check for the battery that it do not have any issue. If the battery has problem then the phone will not start well. I hope this would be better to check for the thing and then get to a conclusion. So look for the same. This will help you out to make the things to work in your way.

The update may have caused the problem. You should not have used the update that is SEUS. Try to flash the device with the other update. The best way to get rid of the thing is by flashing the phone from the service center, They will help you out well and get the things to process accordingly. So do check out

The issue could be well related to the SEUS update. It could be that there is some issue related to the SEUS update. The update file through which you have tried t o make the things work out may have issue with the same. So it is essential that you process out by performing a clean flash. I hope you may then process well accordingly.