Thread: Sony Ericsson PC Suite won't detect my phone after a while

Sony Ericsson PC Suite won't detect my phone after a while

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Vista SP2 operating system. I have a Sony ericsson phone and the problem is that the PC suite application is not able to work out well. I have no idea what could have been the reason. I am able to see the phone device on My computer by the suite application shows no phone connected. Please help me out. Thank you.

Re: Sony Ericsson PC Suite won't detect my phone after a while

The issue could be that the driver of the device is not able to work well. So in order to get the issue to be sorted do check out for the driver. You need to reinstall the suite application or get another application that may be fresh. It should not have any bugs appended to it. I hope this may let you to better conclusion. So check out.

There is a possibility that the suite application is not compatible to work under the system that you use. So in order o make it function you need to install the application under compatible mode. That is install the application under Windows Xp compatible mode. This will then let the application to perform and get the phone to be detected under the suite application. I hope this will sort the issue. So perform.

Run the system under safe mode option and then try to get the things to work out well. I guess you may then be able to work with the application. Safe mode option do not have much of the embedded features. So in order to sort the issue all you need to do is to work under safe mode. Do check out for the same. This will help you out well for getting the issue to be sorted.

There may be some issue with the system files of the system due to which it is not able to make the application to work or gel up. Try to install the same application in their system. Check out whether it is able to work well out there. I hope this may then let you to get to a better conclusion. So do check out for the thing.

Reinstallation of the drivers may help you out. All you need to do is to open the control panel option and the to the add/remove program. Now select the desired application that you need to remove and then click on remove. Restart the system and then install the fresh new copy of the application. I hope this will work out for you then.

The disc through which you have install the PC suite may not be proper. There may be some issue. So in order to get sort of the thing all you need to do is to get another PC suite application and then install it under the system. I hope this may then help you out well for getting the issue to be sorted. Do look out. As I hope this may help you well.