Thread: Sony Ericsson w580i iPhone themes

Sony Ericsson w580i iPhone themes

I am using the Sony Ericsson W580i from last 9 months and i am very much happy by using this phone. Actually i have seen one boy who was having the same phone but the theme he had on his phone was awesome. It was an iPhone theme, I could not stop myself by asking him about the theme. Can anybody tell from where i can get this iPhone theme for W580i.

Re: Sony Ericsson w580i iPhone themes

I think an iPhone theme has been launched for almost all the types and brands of mobile phone which you can easily get on an internet. You just have to search it with the proper name on whatever search engine you use on your computer system. You may search it by the following names.
    • iPhone themes for sony ericsson
    • w580i iPhone themes
    • Sony Ericsson w580i themes

I have searched one web site which you have to access from your phone and you can get an iPhone theme from that web site. Actually i thought to directly give you the place from where you can get this but unluckily my internet is not working on my mobile phone. Anyway you have to go to the WAP site of esato where an iPhone theme is available for w580i mobile phone.

Here you have the website called as modopo from where you can download the different kind of iPhone theme for your Sony Ericsson W580i mobile phone. There are some 4 to 5 different themes and each has some different touch ups of an iPhone.
    Some names of the themes are as iPhone Stones, iPhone Grass Blades, iPhone, iPhone Aurora and iPhone real theme with sounds. Just search for "modopo themes" on the google search.

These days, Everybody just want to have an iPhone or its functions or at least its looks. I guess Sony Ericsson's model W580i has been launched before many months so there must be huge number themes provided on the different websites which has mobile phone related contents. I think there will be vast number of sites from where you can download this thing which you are asking for. I guess you should not waste your more time by just talking about it instead you should directly search for the same from your phone or a computer system.

Though there would be large number of results you get after searching for an iPhone theme but please note that your mobile phone that is Sony Ericsson W580i only supports for the "thm" format. So you must not download any other format to run on your phone.