Thread: White rings in Satio screen problem

White rings in Satio screen problem

Hello. I have a Sony Ericsson Satio mobile phone. The problem is with the screen. I can see some white rings on the display. I have no idea what could have been the issue but I do see such kind of issue. Please do help me out so that I can sort the issue. Please do help me out. I hope you may provide with a better solution.

Re: White rings in Satio screen problem

The issue could be solved out well by servicing the device to the service center. I hope this may then help you out to get the issue to process well. If the device is under warranty you can service it well for free. There would be no charges if not a physical damage. So do process out the same. You may get the things to work out well then.

This is not necessary that the issue could be with device. It may be some picture or themes that is been activated. So in order to check out try to change the theme or wallpaper. Then see if you get the white rings again. I hope the problem is with the same. There is no such issue with the device. You may then get to a better conclusion. So check out.

It would be better that you upgrade the firmware of the phone. I could be that the firmware not been upgraded is causing the issue. So in order to sort the thing it is very much essential that you check out by flashing the device and then upgrading it with the updated firmware. Do check out. This will work out in your way.

It seems that the IC of the display is been burned out and hence you are getting such issues on display. In order to sort the things it is essential that you perform the task that is service the phone and make it work well. You nee to take the device to the manufacturer. This may then hep you to sort the issue that you are facing. So look for the same.

I guess the display of your phone is worn out and it needs to be replaced. You have to embed a new display to the phone. This may then make the issue to be sorted. The display IC may have been corrupt and it is unrepairable probably. So do look out for the issue This may then help you out well for getting the things to work and process well.

There may be some carbon particles appended to the slot were the battery is been plugged. So in order to make it well you need to clean out the surface and then try to check out for the output. This may help you out well for getting the issue to be worked. So do check out and make the things to work. I hope this will help.