Thread: Sony Ericsson W960i screen not working

Sony Ericsson W960i screen not working

Hello everyone, a weird problem has struck my phone. The situation is that Sony Ericsson W960i screen not working. I can hear the sounds of the buttons while pressing them. Even the backlights are working fine. The issue is only with the screen. It is entirely black. Is this the problem of firmware? Do I need to update it? Please help me with any possible solutions for this problem.

Re: Sony Ericsson W960i screen not working

Hello there, I have seen many of the users facing such problem of Sony Ericsson W960i screen not working. This issue is solved many a times, when the phone is restarted. If you have not tried out this technique, then try the same. I hope that this works out. Just let me know if the problem is solved or is it persisting, so that I can provide some other solution.

The issue that the Sony Ericsson W960i screen not working is being caused because of some hardware issue. You can take a chance and try upgrading the firmware. If the issue is still not solved, then that was not the solution.It is also possible that any of the connection in the phone has been loose and that is indirectly causing the particular problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There is a need to take the phone to the authorized service center of Sony Ericsson. They will be able to look into what is causing the Sony Ericsson W960i screen not working issue. As they know the entire settings of the phone, they can also provide the perfect solution for the problem. Infact, it is quite better than playing with the settings of the phone, as you may cause more problems to it.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I suppose that you must post the query to the official site of Sony Ericsson. They will reply to you with the solutions that can be used for the situation that the Sony Ericsson W960i screen not working. If they think that the problem is too worse, then there is a possibility that they can also send some person to your place. I wish you all the best....

Go online and check for the videos that help for fixing the wires that are misplaced and because of which the Sony Ericsson W960i screen not working situation is caused. You will be guided there on how to go about fixing the problems. If you are not sure how to do it, then let your friend or someone else who has knowledge about working with the internal parts of the phone do the fixing.

Quote Originally Posted by Barclay View Post
    Go online and check for the videos that help for fixing the wires that are misplaced and because of which the Sony Ericsson W960i screen not working situation is caused. You will be guided there on how to go about fixing the problems. If you are not sure how to do it, then let your friend or someone else who has knowledge about working with the internal parts of the phone do the fixing.
    Hello again, I have found some of the videos. And ohhh, I will be trying to fix the Sony Ericsson W960i screen not working myself, so I will be asking for any help if I am stuck in between.