Thread: Samsung LN-T4665F repairing

Samsung LN-T4665F repairing

I am having an issue with my Samsung TV which is taking almost 30 second to turn. And while it is turning on at that it is making some sound in it which is flickering sound. After that it starts and then show the Pink dot on the screen. If i restart the TV again the Pink dot disappear. Whats wrong with my TV? If any one knows the Samsung LN-T4665F repairing then please let me know about it.Thanks in advance.

Re: Samsung LN-T4665F repairing

I think that there might be the issue with your motherboard which is having malfunction and that is why you are getting the Pink Dot on the same. So i will advise you to have a look on the TV and try to fix the same with the help of the technician to repair your motherboard. So go through the same and let me know about working of it.

Hey i think it is better if you ask about the same to the Samsung instead of taking it to the normal repairing shop. As it seems some serious issue with the same so i will advise you to have the advise from them. They might be having the knowledge about the same so they can help you with the proper solution of it.

I will advise to have reset of the system as it seems that your system is having some malfunction and it is not working according to the same. So if possible then go through the reset of the system and then try to work on the TV and see whether the pink dot is still coming or not. Thats all i can help you with the same.

There are one thing that i will advise you about the working of the Samsung TV that you are using with the same. So if possible then contact the Samsung about this query and get the solution. So if you are having the same problem then go through the Samsung and then they will help you with the available solution. Thanks.

I am having the same issue and the problem is not solved by anything> So i have connected the Samsung about this problem and technician of Samsung had taken my motherboard and replaced with the new one. So i am suggesting you to do the same and might be you can get the proper solution of the same. I hope this will work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by CLONEOPS View Post
    There are one thing that i will advise you about the working of the Samsung TV that you are using with the same. So if possible then contact the Samsung about this query and get the solution. So if you are having the same problem then go through the Samsung and then they will help you with the available solution. Thanks.
    Hey thanks to all for there help that is given. I think i have to contact the Samsung about the problem and get the solution of the same. So i will do the same and update the solution in this post.