Thread: Freezing Problem with Sony Ericsson Satio

Freezing Problem with Sony Ericsson Satio

I am using the Sony Ericsson Satio from quite sometime and recently I am facing a weird issue with it. Well, the situation is that there is a freezing Problem with Sony Ericsson Satio. I guess that this is a weird issue because I have not seen anyone facing the same. The issue mainly happens after the phone is restarted. When I try to access any application, the phone simply hangs. Please help me as to what should be done in this situation.

Re: Freezing Problem with Sony Ericsson Satio

I think that there are many processes running in your phone and that is causing the freezing problem with Sony Ericsson Satio. You will have to get rid of some of the applications that are not useful or that you dont require. Also, get a good Task Manager application and kill all those processes that are running unnecessarily in the device. I hope that this solved the issue.

Many users first think that the freezing problem with Sony Ericsson Satio is because of the firmware issue. So, they try to upgrade the firmware and still there is no use. Infact, this is not a firmware problem at all. There is a need to change the memory card. I can assure you this because I had a similar issue with this same phone. After changing the memory card, everything runs fine.

Hello there, it will be better if you take your phone to the authorized service center. Just mention about the Freezing Problem with Sony Ericsson Satio. They will be able to look into the matter and also know where the actual issue is. If you try playing with the settings of the phone yourself, then you will cause more problems to your phone. I wish you all the best.

Your phone may be having many problems that is causing conflicts in the system and it is indirectly resulting the freezing problem with Sony Ericsson Satio. It is required that the phone has to be reset to the factory settings. This will take the phone to a time as it was in the beginning and it will be as good as new. I guess that this is the best solution for eradicating the problem.

I had the same freezing Problem with Sony Ericsson Satio and I tried out the solution given by Simond, that is to reset the phone to the factory settings. All the settings were rolled back and my phone seemed to have no issues as it used to. Anyone having the same problems is suggested to go with this successful solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodot View Post
    I had the same freezing Problem with Sony Ericsson Satio and I tried out the solution given by Simond, that is to reset the phone to the factory settings. All the settings were rolled back and my phone seemed to have no issues as it used to. Anyone having the same problems is suggested to go with this successful solution.
    If the solution is working out, then I will also try out using it. I will let you know if I am facing any difficulties while rolling to the factory settings. Well, thanks for all you your views and suggestions.