Thread: Vibration Theme for Sony Ericsson w200i

Vibration Theme for Sony Ericsson w200i

I have recently bought a new Sony Ericsson w200i and i love it so much. Actually i have seen some default themes in this mobile phone which vibrates my phone when i go through my phone. It feels good when it vibrates on your functioning. But i did not like the backgrounds for those themes so i want to download some more themes which can do this vibration. I have tried downloading some themes but they did not worked like this.

Re: Vibration Theme for Sony Ericsson w200i

You have search for the flash themes for your w200i mobile phone as flash themes can vibrate your phone when go through the menu on your phone. Actually flash themes can trigger the vibrating function of your phone when you try to access the menu of your phone as flash themes has flash menu and it can do what you want to have on your phone.

There are huge number of theme provided on an internet to use it on your w200i phone.
    Actually it depends on the theme whether the vibrating function has been added to it or not. Make sure that you have put ON the vibrating functions of your phone so that the theme which you try to use on your phone can be tested without any mistake or misunderstandings.

I have gone through an internet after coming across your posts. It is bit difficult to have the theme with the vibrating functions on a world wide web as most of the themes are not introduced by this functions and hence you would not be knowing it whether it vibrates your phone while moving around on the menu unless you try using it once on your phone. There are many flash themes but i did not found anywhere they vibrates or not. I have seen many posts where peoples says that the flash themes means thm + swf formats and the themes which has swf format, can have these kind of functionality.

Congratulations!!! I have found the website from where you an download the excellent themes for your Sony Ericsson w200i mobile phone and it also includes the themes which can vibrate when you move on the menu screen of your phone. I have tried some of the themes from this web site but not all. You may search for the themes as per your choices from the "onsmartphone" website. You can search for this web site from any search engine.

I have found one website from where you can download the themes for your w200i phone and i think this web site is mostly used for downloading the stuff for the mobile phones so you must get the theme from Zedge which you wish to use on your phone. You can search some more interesting things for your phone as well.

I have found one amazing web site from where you can download the themes for your Sony Ericsson w200i. There are many themes provided on this site including the vibration themes. You have to just search for the tehkseven on the google search and you must be getting this website's proper address.