Thread: Select new network on Samsung BD-P3600

Select new network on Samsung BD-P3600

Hi there, I am having an issue that i need to solve with your help and that is with the Select new network on Samsung BD-P3600. Actually i have changed the Wireless network of Home and now i wanted to configure the network in my Samsung BD-P3600 but as i am not sure how to do that. I have tried selecting the access point but it shows me the message that Network is Initializing' and shows the yellow flag for the same but no network detected. So help me with this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Select new network on Samsung BD-P3600

There is something that can help you. All you have to make some setting in the device of yours. So just go through the below given steps and perform the same to make a network set up. Hope this will work for you.
    1. Start with No Disc
    2. Go to the Set up
    3. Select Network
    4. Jump to Wireless Network
    5. Here if it is showing the old network setup then that to the new network
    6. Thats it!!!!!!!!!

Here are one more trick which might work with your issue that you are going through and work with the same. Just remove the dongle and start the bluray when it is completely started at that time turn off it and wait for 1 minute. Now again connect the dongle and then start the Blu ray and see whether the network is there in the Wireless network and select the same.

Hey friends i have tried both the things that has been explained by you and let me tell you that after going through the same i have found that this is not working for me. As i have selected the new network from the Wireless but after performing the same there is no help. So if possible then help me with more replies.

As i have told you to perform the set up of network and you have tried the same but no help then there is only one thing that can help is you to hard reset the device of your which will make your device to run with the Factory Setting that will be i think be the proper solution for your problem. So try the same see whether you have sorted out the issue or not.

There is one more thing that i think will solve your issue but i can not guarantee as its just a trick which might work with your issue. First switch the connection from the Wireless to the Wired connection and after that just switch it back to the Wireless connection. That it. Try this and let me know about response.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaropolk View Post
    As i have told you to perform the set up of network and you have tried the same but no help then there is only one thing that can help is you to hard reset the device of your which will make your device to run with the Factory Setting that will be i think be the proper solution for your problem. So try the same see whether you have sorted out the issue or not.
    First of all thanks to all for there help as per your suggestion I have gone through all the replies and perform the same but one thing worked for me and that is reset of the device. I have performed the reset and after going through the same I have started working with the network.